Problem Reboot my rig ?

Hi man !

I use HiveOS on my RIGs and I have same problem for all !

Well the first all 24hours , one of my GPU hang , I dont understand why :/ but its not very important because if the miner restart its ok

but my rig reboot and the hashrate stay to 2mh/s for all the card.. I really dont understand why :/
ni15yxifdi9b.png

HiveOS setup on SSD , all GPUs on PCIe Gen2 , ASUS B250 Expert Mining , RX570 8go sapphire ,no problem , just the restart :open_mouth:

Tagged:

Comments

• I have the same problem. HiveOS setup on USB , all GPUs on PCIe Gen2 , ASUS B250 Expert Mining , RX470 4go sapphire ,no problem , just the restart.
  • Yes I dont understand why , some help ?
  • I have a very similar problem. Have 13 GPU rig using ASUS B250 expert. 6 of those cards are powered by an HP server PSU with a breakout board. Anytime the rig reboots from watchdog service, those 6 cards come back with hashrate of 4MH/s. The only fix is to physically hard boot the system. Any advice?
  • Yea exactly ! If you want , I think the problem is the motherboard , when you say reboot on hive look the rig he dont shutdown , I think its the motherboard dont restart so the card have boot probleme and the MH/s was very low :/

Dev can you fix that ? Thanks..
  • Here the same... Reboot don't reset the cards. Need power off in power supply. Asus B250 Mining Expert too, but PCIe Gen1 (default). Gen2 is bad for my cards (Asus DUAL OC RX580 8Gb).
  • Anyone solution please?
  • Also, I'm now able to confirm that this problem is isolated to HiveOS. I have another rig also running the B250 motherboard and also running an HP server PSU in addition to traditional ATX PSU, but that rig is running EthOS and it does not suffer this problem on reboot.