How to set up Monero mining and link my GUI wallet?

edited April 4 in Wallets and Pools
Hi All, Know this might be a noob question but any help would be amazing. I am trying to mine just Monero using Hive OS, i can get the rigs to run i selected the "XMR Stack AMD Nvidia CPU" in the rig settings and i can monitor it no worries from the PC. (I have Hive OS booted on a stick, the rig is just a couple RX 580's atm and it hashes along at 750 ish, more to come if i can get it working)
My challenge is I don't seem to be able to link my Monero GUI wallet to this system, i have watched a couple videos on doing it for other coins dual mining but i can't make the leap on how to do it for just mining Monero.Iim not sure what to put in all the different fields so i can start to get payments.
Do i need to find a pool myself?
Many thanks in advance, Im trying to get started mining down in New Zealand :) !!!! Happy to donate something to anyone who can help :)
Cy
Tagged:

Comments

• Cyrano wrote: »
    Hi All, Know this might be a noob question but any help would be amazing. I am trying to mine just Monero using Hive OS, i can get the rigs to run i selected the "XMR Stack AMD Nvidia CPU" in the rig settings and i can monitor it no worries from the PC. (I have Hive OS booted on a stick, the rig is just a couple RX 580's atm and it hashes along at 750 ish, more to come if i can get it working)
    My challenge is I don't seem to be able to link my Monero GUI wallet to this system, i have watched a couple videos on doing it for other coins dual mining but i can't make the leap on how to do it for just mining Monero.Iim not sure what to put in all the different fields so i can start to get payments.
    Do i need to find a pool myself?
    Many thanks in advance, Im trying to get started mining down in New Zealand :) !!!! Happy to donate something to anyone who can help :)
    Cy
    Write me PM. I'll try help you
  • Hello, I need help setting up XMR-STAK-CPU with new hardfork and nanopool. I try --currency monero7 but no luck, only way it´s without that command but pool doesn´t see miner