Display accepted, rejected, incorrect shares

Is there a place to see the number of ethereum accepted, rejected, incorrect shares per rig and per gpu?
Tagged:

Comments

• acedanger wrote: »
    Is there a place to see the number of ethereum accepted, rejected, incorrect shares per rig and per gpu?
    At present time only in miner's screen.
  • You can use the "Linux shell execute" option to run a simple
    lynx -dump localhost:3333

Output will be in response screen. If you want only some stats, you can add something to grep, like:

lynx -dump localhost:3333 | egrep -i "Rejected|Total.S"
  • Please help, not so long time ago, suddenly it changed to port 3353, how to fix it? the internet cable is connected directly to the modem.yafiswua4wpv.jpg
  • Try different servers maybe? Try the .eu ones? Also, I think some providers might block some pools... Also, you should start a new thread as its completly different from original one
  • new thread? would you please explain..... tried different options, using eu servers
  • Yep i have the same problem, im testing hiveos because i have SMOS, but this OS have lot of problems, 99% of problems are the "wallet" config i think i have the same problem, cannot connect, im testing laptop with GTX960M
  • Please guys start a new thread if you have problem. This thread was to ask to view Shares stats from the web interface
  • i was reinstalling new os, new rigs, so far nothing, please help
  • edited May 10
    Bagster wrote: »
    Please guys start a new thread if you have problem. This thread was to ask to view Shares stats from the web interface
    This is in ToDo list and work in progress - dev team some need time to add this functionality for all miners which already in HiveOS
  • HaloGenius , can you give us a hint about the new thread, how to do this? I'm not a pro... at least a few steps?
  • He means create a new forum thread that is specific to the problem you're having.

You're asking a question in a completely unrelated thread.
  • I solved it, i just wrong config in epools.txt for mining ether in ethermine pool
  • @acedanger
    Mining it's not only ethereum so it's more globally
    All miners needs to adding this functionality