More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

0% fan reported randomly

I have the same issue. It happens on my 2070 only in one of my rig full with 7X2060S and 1X2070. In another rig with 8X2060S, it happens on 4 of the cards… I’ll try to lower the OC setting and revert but I doubt that will solve the problem…

Well, I have some good news: 2070 issue is fixed, it’s gone and didn’t come back since I lowered the memory clock. I lowered it 50Mhz and it worked, now at 1950 instead of 2000. For the 2060s, I had different memory clocks on different cards, and applied the same process. I had issues on 4 cards, I lowered the memory clock by 50Mhz on the problematic ones first, and kept on lowering the memory clock by 50Mhz increments subsequently on the cards that were still loosing the fan speed. You should notice it right away, it will take much longer for your cards to lose the fan percentage indicator. I still had one out of 4 that lost it again after 7 hours, I just lowered it again, coincidentally it’s the one that is giving me issues, I lowered that particular one about 200Mhz as of now… I’ll update if anything worth sharing but definitely try this. Cheers!

Same issues, Same Card. 95 -96 Hash is due to thermal throttling.

Lower your core clock. It will happen less and less and there will be much more time in between the events. Keep on lowering it by 50Mhz increments until you stop losing the fan indicator. It worked really well for me, instant difference.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.