More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

1660 Super - OC Settings - Watts - Recommendations

guys my evga 1660s ultra doesn’t under voltage. Why?? now mining with 84W 31.9Mh/s. I tried every possible but I can’t unvervoltage it…

What memory does it have?

hynix

You sure it’s a « super » as I have a evga 1660 Ultra with Hynix but it’s DDR5 and not 6 so my settings are 1300 GPU and 1300 memory… gives me a bit over 25MH and it runs at 62watts

If it’s a super, I would think you can use the same settings for mine which use Hynix and that’s absolute GPU core of 1000 and memory -1004 which gives me around 75watts and 31.7HR

Mine 1660s SC ultra is gddr6. I don’t understand why I can’t undervoltage… Unlucky

How does this look.? New to HiveOS and just got a single card up and running. Any recommended changes? Also, what does the 22% represent?

1 Like

The 22 percent is the fan speed percentage. Keep an eye on your temps… I usually have mine around 40-60% if need be

Thanks @Froggy … What is your typical (avg) temp? I set my fan to 32% and setting @ 48 degrees now.

48 degrees is decent and you are not using the fans too too much to wear them out faster, … mine hover around right now 50-60 degrees with fans blowing on them too

Room temp is 24-25 degrees.

For your settings, you could try a GPU setting of 1000 rather than just leaving it at nothing…

these are my settings, rock solid… .

Pretty sure Micron memory settings are different than Hynix… if I’m not mistaken they are actually overclockes and not under clocked. Take a look in the forums to see what settings to use as I personally don’t have any with Micro memory

After trying all the OC’s mentioned in this thread +930(core) and -1004(memory) is the best OC for 1660 Super’s with Hynix memory…

I have since changed my supers to 930 GPU core and yeah a nice little bump up and still stable. Thx!

1 Like

Try to put all cores to 1050 power limit to 75 and see those wattage to drop to 75 ish.

1 Like

bro… it does not help if anything it drops the MH/s a little bit… 930 and -1004 seems to be the best OC

what kind of asus do you have? i have the tuf oc version. super stable mining for weeks without stales or rejects

damn… GPU no 2 only using 57W… wowww…
let me put up these OC’s for a while and see…

yup, i won the silicon lottery on that one. :grin: msi ventus oc

1 Like

All of my 5 1660 supers are hynix memory, 2- MSI Ventus XS OC and 3 Asus TUF Gaming OC

1 Like

Bro… i have tried core from 1050 in decremental order and it seems 930 is the best suited for 1660s with hynix memory…
Also an suggestion for you to keep the PL on auto(0) and the cards with Hynix memory to 930, it might pull a little more MH/s for you.