More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3060ti not work yet or rig issue?

When trying to update to 455.45.01 I get “not compatible with kernel 5.01”. Do I need to roll back my hiveos version to get this going?

Having the same issue here, update Nvidia drivers to no avail. Any help appreciated!

I have a 3060 TI FE non-LHR. Sometimes it shows in my HiveOS dashboard, but more often than not it does not. I tried switching risers and updating drivers to no avail. When I first hooked it up it was showing as [GA104] - I did a driver update and reboot and about 10 minutes later it was back to the default name as “Nvidia 3060TI”. It mined for a total of 4 hours and then disappeared again. I am using a Biostar B250 BTC motherboard which has been working great with my 3080/3090 rig. My slots are all “GEN 2”. Any help appreciated!

I changed out the risers again, made sure everything was set to Gen 2. Changed the PCI slot of the riser, and voila, it’s live and working. Just updating here in case this may help someone else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.