More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

32-33 mh/s - rx 580/570

thx bro

send me your email pls

fyi. found working Hynix vbios for MSI rx580 Armor, i patched this one with polar editor. card flash ok, hash up a bit, happy with that now.
MSI Armor RX580 VBIOS

Hey first time post here what about my setting on 580 on the pic showing it consume watt under 80 or 100 but on the wall meter it consume over 140 watt

these 580 card are used i bought so wht your thought i did Bios modded in to these working rock solid last time i did some vdd value low

my 3080 is thermal throttling man from 2 month i order thermal pad still not came yet

whole system consume on the wall 1080 watt few days ago i paid electricity bill 100$ in my country equal currency

good hash on 580´s, i would put mvdd to 850 vdd to 850 and core to 1180, should bring that hynix w down a bit, could be that gpu 4 paste is dryed so might be worth to change that if wattage dont go down with oc. mdpm allso to 1… these are probably with phoenix so hash is bit greater than with TRM, actual hash is more or less the same, so even if u lose some with different oc, if u can bring W down its all good. Here electricity allso expencive…1.4$kw edit…now i see…those xfx are fat boys, right…they like power…

i though so open gpu replace thermal pad and paste but i order it from ailexpress product are stuck in transit and I am using NB miner my hashrate is stale on pool to that 580 pulling over 150 or 160 w which is insanely useless card , my Asus 5700xt take 137w on the wall gave me 57mh
my last month bill is 100$ just for 1080 watt i am pulling

so this month i make so far 600 usd still 7 days left to end of my month hope it will make 100$

that is a lot of power for that card…and now eth difficulty is up, i suppose so because income estimates have gone down a lot! its painfull to pay for electricity so much when cash flow in goes down! i havent change thermals in years,when i did last time there was no pad´s available, only paste xd. Just check´d stats…expected income have gone down even more…fuck this…hope it will recover soon. Too many miners??

Hello! I used your settings for some of my cards but my issue is that it shows 100% usage for all the cards whereas you’re getting about 60%? What am doing wrong?

1 Like

Why do you keep your fan at 100%?

Nevermind I’m very dumb.

:rofl: :rofl:

But anyway that aside, any tips to get the hashrate up on some of these cards?

Hey Ya I have an MSI micron 580 and XFX Hynix 580 too! Run TeamRedMiner for the AMD cards, I have two of the same 580s getting a little higher hash on TRM with these settings, both are at ref 40.

Nice thanks! Those settings helped a lot. But on another note, are you getting weird things from TRM? Some cards get invalid shares even though they run stock or it’s mild OC. And sometimes TRM reboots, and even weirder sometimes I get the error “teamredminer: GPU 1: DEAD” but the card is clearly running fine. Last night it said GPU 5 was dead and I woke up to this morning saying GPU 1 is dead. Is it a bug or something?

Funnily enough it’s the two XFX 580 cards that are being reported as dead or having invalid shares. Though I don’t see any invalid shares on ethermine

Sounds to me like a raiser problem maybe?

Yes I do get that occasionally, Like Joey said its often the riser is not fully seated in the PCiE slot, so make sure its pushed all the way in.

If the riser is good then its your OCs. That card might not be able to handle those OCs, every card is different, especially with Hynix lol. With my XFX, any mem over 2140 will throw invalids and get GPU dead occasionally. Typically I’d raise VDD first if my OC are causing GPU dead but VDD doesn’t seem to apply on my 580, miner always says 900, regardless where I set VDD.

Only other option is to lower memory a bit to stop invalids and it will help with GPU dead errors.

My MSI Micron can run at 2240 mem, 30 ref, if you don’t mind 1 invalid per day, but 2190, ref 40 is still running at 100%

Hi Smining570

May i have dowload from your link and add to VBIOS ROM Storage on HiveOS to Flash ?

Hi All , My GPU used Power 102W is nomal or not ?

I have had some “bad” 570/580/590 that takes that much. lover your core a bit a see what happen, allso apply mdpm=1

naturally :+1: