More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Hope it won’t be too long…please

So even though their changelog states it updated TeamRedMiner to v0.8.1.1 which supports 6700XT in version 0.6-201@210323, it doesn’t work? Like they literally put that as a bullet point…
" * TeamRedMiner v0.8.1.1 (added support RX 6700 XT)"

They just quoted the TRM changelog

did the card atleast show up in the normal hive os screen, without a miner, i had 4 3070s on my rig than i added my 6700xt and still only the 4 cards, and than i swap all cables still nothing, any help

The 6700xt is not supported yet. it will show up as in the picture.

hope the update comes soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

how often do they actually release updates?
I’m new to mining. got 2 3070 and one 6700, sucks that one is not mining.

They release updates 2-4 times a month. The last one was on March 27th.

1 Like

We still have to wait a bit longer

1 Like

I tried running latest update and using my rebtech motherboard, and Hive shows it when it boots but when doing amd-info it just shows my 580. And TRM is only using the 580.

after latest update

now what?

After latest update:

I’m still getting the OpenCL error in TRM. But now it DOES see the RX6700XT cards… so improvements can be seen. but Memory is unknown like @arkeyn

Tried to switch image to Beta version, then upgrade again, still will not start.

1 Like

Change log 0.6-202@210331 What’s new?

“…

AMD RX 6700 XT support will be added with new Image which will be announced later”

We have to wait for a new HiveOs image.

Where does it say that? I don’t see it in their changelog on their site.

The picture posted from [brkz2021] and on their Telegram.

https://t.me/hiveon_en

FYI

Yes like the picture posted before and the Telegram link

Update is here!!

My card is recognized by hiveos but despite stating 6700xt there is no info and trm is not recognizing the card at all. On windows it is working fine somehow

Have you installed the latest version of linux stable
https://download.hiveos.farm/latest/

Does anyone have Overclocks, never used hiveos before and im getting 43mh per card as opposed to 47 on windows