More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Advice for 6800, 6800xt and 6900 xt OC settings

Hi! Nice hash with low power. I have the same with same settings but wattage 128W. Which miner do u use?

1 Like

My miner is lolminer on hivenpool

My miner is nsfminer / card is PowerColor

nice :slight_smile:

Thanks mate it really help. I had many issues with 6800 XT. This settings works. It was 58 before now 63.

So far the best for XTs … Who can help me the most to improve?

1 Like

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

hi neca! could you please share your settings? thank you!

hi all! do you know how to translate below text into the settings on Hive OS
I got the text here : link

Thank you!

Memory +150Mhz, Fast Timings -ON
Radeon RX 6800XT - 63-66Mh/s 250W
The next step is to reduce GPU power consumption
Memory +150MHZ, GPU - 550MHz (1450Mhz), Fast Timings -ON
Radeon RX 6800XT - 63-66Mh/s 170W

2 Likes

here is what i got with the settings from mustafayuzuak
thank you!

Dears. I have 6800 XT but after a few days system shows high LA and stop miner or restart. How can I fix this?
OC was

System shows

1 Like

Below are the settings that consume less power, if you want to try them. Of course the mh value decreases a little

The settings I just shared are very different from yours, if you want, make a note of your own settings FIRST, THEN try the ones in this.

thank you for reply! i want more mh 63-66mh. Do you have any idea what should be the settings for 680 XT?
thank you!

This is the best I can get for my 6800 xt and 3070… any suggestions for tweaking OC settings?

For 6800 XT;
We have a slight difference of mh / s ( 0,30 MH/S), but your electricity consumption is too much for me ( 35 w ). Is it worth the difference?

1 Like

Managed to get over 63MH with 146W

Not sure why my electricity consumption won’t go down though.

2 Likes

any replies ?

What is your core clock for the 6800xt? I can’t read it because the yellow circle is around it. You really lowered the watt usage :relaxed:

1 Like