More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

You have the exact same chip/memory like my cards. Read my post below, it will help you get much better results.

Thanks everyone for your help. Here is my final settings for now. I been trying for the last 4 hours to keep pushing but efficiency was not there.

1 Like

What is all your thoughts on the 6600XT is it a good buy around the $500 price point current price?

VDDCI @600 made the difference, I tried your settings and yes, finally power dropped to 50w without loosing much hashrate! very good job thanks for sharing, here you are my settings:

Guys,struggling with registering my wallet. Have windows Tonwallet, and tonpool bot, but how do you actually register your wallet address ?

Nice. But you should be getting better hashrate at 1080 MHz mem speed, try that. Keep in mind, my settings aren’t 100% stable. I did get a restart once over night, so some voltage or frequency might need slight adjustment. I should have a stable config within a week though, we hope. Glad it helped!

Could anybody please help me out with overclock settings for the RX 6600 and RX 6600xts for Flux…

3 Likes

Absolutely correct, at @1080 I can reach 32.44 Mh/s. After some work I found a more stable and efficient oc:

I can probably improve it to 49/50w but I’m happy with 32.75 Mh/s @51w

1 Like

You should register your wallet here in the telegram bot: @WhalesPoolBot
Then select WhalesPool on Hive Os FlightSheet

1 Like

My final stable (36+ hrs) config, for comparison:

Compared to your values, I basically exchanged 0.6 MH for 1 watt. I’d say awesome job to both of us :slight_smile:

For the TON people:

3 Likes

what currency do you mine?

Just setup my first machine (way late to the game) playing around with 1 Radeon RX 6600 XT for now and have several more coming. Was running ETC for 2 days running at 32.73 @ 49W with zero issues. Hope all the rest coming run as nicely.

1 Like

Very good job. The best I could do with this card is efficency = 0,65 but it depends on the memory, in this case I managed to oc to @1110:

SOC with Micron chipset consumes more watts compared to Samsung while memory clock is lower, they perform about the same but with different settings. As you can see I added DPM = 1, not sure makes a huge difference but I cut down some watts with other cards too

Hello All! This is my first rig. finished it about a week ago. Not really going for efficiency yet. Just wanted to see how much hash i could get, then push the wattage down from there. Having problems with one card with Micron memory, which is what prompted me to post it here after reading the thread. Maybe I can get more ideas from you all.

1 Like

btw, got the DPM idea from you @Dojo76 in the post just before i posted. Thank you. It knocked off a few watts for me in total.

haloo

why can’t I get 1.6 gh/s, as you share, even though I’m using RX 6600 just like you.

if using the settings you provided, I only get 1.35-1.42 gh/s.

can you provide a solution for TON ?

im using danila miner

2022-01-05_15h38_56

You’re welcome. I’m testing 620/670 you suggested on Micron, seems stable, nice tip. When I undervolt so much I can mine with TRM only, with other miners I have another template with higher voltages otherwise some GPUs do not even start mining

Hi, Because you have Rx 6600 and not Rx 6600 Xt. it make the difference.

Your config worked for me perfectly, on one of my 6600 XT but not on the other one, which is very strange. Both are the same brand. [On the other one “GPU 0 doesn’t give me more than 18 MH”]

Here are the results:

1 Like