More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Asus ROG RX 5600 XT

Update of my Rig (Mod Bitby.ru) :smiley:

i need the modified bios for my RX 5600 XT Challenger OC with Samsung memory, is impossible to download from bitby

thanks

you cannot download because u dont have acces.
bitby.ru is not free

Maybe if you contact me to Telegram (@Kenshinji59) maybe i can help you if you send your BIOS.

Hi Kenshinji,

I have stock Gigabyte 5600xt Samsung Memory, can you mod my bios? I am sharing the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CxMootKxrfyymgfSIOj4HxGTEGhgE8Wg/view?usp=sharing

Thank you.

What is Your OC for this 5600XT sapphires ? Max I get for now is 42MH/73W with BIOS from bitby.ru :wink:

Hello there,
I have an asus rog strix 5600xt microm ram card, can you share your modded bios?
[email protected]

Hello there,
I have an asus rog strix 5600xt microm ram card, can you share your modded bios?
[email protected]

Imgur

am still working on some clocks but here is mine for 5600xt for ergo

Can anyone share RX 5600 XT ROG Strix Micron GDDR6 ยท 115-D182PI0-100 moded bios to me? i cant do it myself and look for very long :frowning: Thanks all brother and sister

Email : [email protected]

pls show your settings thanks

I am interested in getting much more mh, too :wink:

Hey, would be nice, if someone could send me the bios mod for my asus strix micron โ€ฆ look picture above :wink: thanks - [email protected]

Hey use this link to tune your vega 56 better. Mine is doing 48mh at good wattage with no mod

hiveos-linux/ETHASH_GENERAL_TUNING.txt at master ยท minershive/hiveos-linux ยท GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.