More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Biostar TB360 pro 2.0

Hi Guys,
After some time with the MB i managed to get 11 GPU’s working.
I made Video clip to help you guys see what i have on bios settings.

using 2 x PSU’s (Antec 850 gold - main to MB + cards, Seasonic 750 platinum - for cards)
Using 24pin splitter for PSU’s ( don’t use the secondary 24 pin input on the MB)
The 2 x 6 pin 12v output from the MB are not used (near the pcie outpus )

BIOSTAR TB360-BTC PRO 2.0 Mining Motherboard BIOS settings.
BIOS Ver. B36FF608.BSS ( 5.13 06/08/2021)
HIVE os Ver: 0.6-212@211130
Kernal: 5.10.0-hiveos #83
AMD Driver: A 20.40 (5.11.1001)
GPU’s: Total 11
6 x 6700xt
2 x 6600xt
2 x 5500xt
1 x rx580

1 Like

I’m having the same problem getting more than 4 gpu working on this mb. Whenever I connect 5 gpu windows won’t boot up.

What is the chipset and on board vga download for? Is that going to help at all?

hey, thank you for sharing knowledge.
i got the same issue and my BIOS setting are the same as you but i have not my gpu drivers on the bios.
can you please explain how to do that?

thank you

Finally, I got my 11 cards 6600/6600xt working with the mobo!

My issues: cannot have more than 6 cards. 7th card will run everything. I plugged in my PSU in to ATXPWR 1 and ATXPWR 2
My solution: Seem like this mobo only take ATXPWR 1. So I used a dual power cable for my PSUs and connect the dual power cable ONLY to ATXPWR 1.

My rig: 2*750w EVGA gold supernova. 11 * 6600/6600XT.
I used one of the 750w for ONLY 6 gpus. Then I used the other 750w for 5 GPUs + mobo, ssd, cpu.

My bios setting below
GEN 2 for every pcie, TLOUD 3.5G, 4G ENABLLED, 4GB MMIO ENABLED

I lucked (but is it really?) into 8 new 6600XT GPUs at $450 each, had an EVGA SN 1000W P3 PSU, a 240GB SSD and some spare ram so bought one of these boards, a cheap i3-9100, a 12 GPU frame, some PCIe Y adapters and some risers. Created a HiveOS account and built my first mining rig… 3 weeks ago. I had about every error you could think of and fought every GPU and this board to no end.

My problem and what I realized after hours of beating my head against the table was… RISERS SUCK! I bought no less then 5 different brands of risers and things would work then fail none stop. Finally I ordered what looks to be the same thing as the GPURisers site carries off Amazon. 8 caps, white or black, 6 risers, USB and the small cards… no sata power cable. Ubit is the brand iirc and $45 bucks for 6 after the discount. I bought 2 packs. Cards slid in the shielded slot easily and the locking mechanism is much better then that stupid sliding thing on all the cheaper, problematic ones.

Plugged in all 8 cards, reset and made the required BIOS changes, booted and no more errors! Those risers could be twice the price and they would still be worth it not to have to fight all the issues.

Been playing with the clocks… something I haven’t done before, and its stable now with these settings. 4 are Sapphire Pulse cards which I had at 32MH @ 48V on their own but after adding the 4 ASRock cards I haven’t been able to get then stable at that voltage unfortunately. Still working on it though. Need to add some rack fans and get it down in the cooler basement soon.