More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Earnings down 50% since last week?

The value or gas should not effect the amount you mine, only thing that changes that is difficulty. We have taken a hit as well, mining 0.017 per day vs 0.020 so not nearly as drastic as yours. But yes, its down.

Any links you could share that talk about those flashbots in the dark forest ?

1 Like

here is one in depth on…havent read this one all the way but there is same stuff i mentioned…just make a search and u will find… btw…could be that flash bots were actually flash boys?? :sweat_smile:

If u come up with some interesting info, please share as like u are explaning to 14yrs old :rofl:

ETH

If u want to explore the space https://zkga.me/ :+1: :+1:

Well… diminishing revenue is most likely due to on onslaught of ASICS joining the network.
In less than 6 months I can tell you it will be meaningless more or less to mine on GPU’s.

Okay, what is the deal with these exchanges? What percentages do they charge? Do they require ID and all the hoo-rah to exchange anything or withdraw it? Can I mine directly to my account on SOUTHxCHANGE?

when u set up wallet, u can set it up to any wallet account. check the specs from hive knowledge base

Time to bomb china, ironic mode ON

have anyone compared different pool and their revards&fees? Allso if u have more that 1 worker on hiveonpool u are playing 3% dev fee… cant find is that per mont or each payout. I have 2 rigs so i belive that changing to payed account is cheaper for me with 3$/rig rather than 3% from, lets say 1500$ revards in month and 3% from that
… so… I checked erhermine pool, thats with 1% fee and u can set payout etc other features… didnt mine there yet enough time to compare rewards… but i have read that there may be significant difference in rewards on different pools. Any info and experience about pools are much appreciated

I wouldn’t mind some extra shares :slight_smile:

dev fee is relative to amount of time you mine, one example is once every 90 minutes the miner works for the devs for 30 seconds.

kay, so its not related to payouts in any way?

I quite agree with you but it is also clear that a centralized ether is much more vulnerable to attacks, everything indicates that the classic ether will rise strongly, where some people see crisis others see business opportunity

I wonder. My (Only the Asus ones) 3060’s are just randomly quitting on me.
Then, the whole rig is dropping down to the “I’m an nVidia exec and I sure love it when people around the world hate me” hash rate from the 35 or so that the lolminer manages when stable.
Curious what the Trigger Event is for this? It’s more profitable to just mine Octopus.
Meh, I just slapped T-Rex Octopus on the two Asus cards that are getting The Vapors, and left the other cards cranking out Ethereum.

the second card from top and seventh from top are the ones now doing Octopus.
I recommend T-Rex if you are on nVidia. It seems to be compatible with multi-miner situations more than NBminer.

so sad(

good catch! :sweat_smile: :boom:

u still think so? interesting subject…there is loads of people that have just invested $$$$ to expencive gear . It dont look too good… but who knows…maybe they come up with some coins to mine to utilize this massive amount of hash power…its anyways big money if u just skim a slice from every miner.
If i would have the recources i would defo take advantage and cash off from all these rigs as long as possible! lol

Hi there.
Guys, follow your passion https://alexmonaco.net/follow-your-pĐ°ssion/ is you wanna invest in crypto
I quite agree with you, cryptocurrency is a good way to get additional income, but it is also clear that a centralized ether is much more vulnerable to attacks. But I don`t like this blockchain. Guys, do you hear about other blockchains with AII-based consensus? The classic ether will rise strongly, people see business opportunities with cryptocurrency.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you’re trying to express.

I had that problem, just removed straps for memory or invalid memory overclocks. Never came back to haunt me :slight_smile:

Now Hive/lolminer produce utterly pathetic hash rates on Ethash.

19 Mh.

I tried latest drivers, higher speed settings, the hashrate went up to 45 briefly before being slammed down by the pedo at nVidia to 25 or so.

This is not impressive, so I tried to find the old 2105xx OS, and it is gone.

How can we get back up to 37Mh we had before this was screwed up again, evidently by Hive?

Update: started slowly inching up the power levels and memory and core clocks.

Update again: Must have set off the internal pedo-designed alarm, as hash rates went back down, so I started jacking down the clocks etc.

I guessed that it may have an internal alarm based on one of the cards hitting a peak power above an acceptable limit to the child molesters who run nVidia, so I lowered max power to 110.