More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

My 1660 Ti Settings

This is for a Gainward 1660 Ti card with a Micron chipset. So far this is the best I can come up with.

On my side, impossible to draw under 85W for more than 31.5 Mh. Any suggestion ?
I need to change thermal pads to lower the temp i think.

Hi,
You need to do thermal in this card … give more juice at fan…

I just got a different result compared with you guys.
I can’t get higher hash but the less consumption.
Maybe Samsung mem is the reason?

Im using the same card with Samsung memory and i cannot go over 1895 but with the processor clock at 900 this way can use only 55w of power.

What miner are you using?

T-Rex

I got the maximum from the 1660 ti board from Galax with Micron, which was 31.80 mh/s with the configuration below

Crazy OC! Need more proof if it stable or not, that has being runing for a couple of hours max, you can tell by the temp and fan speed graph’s.

Regards!

Very stable, run at 36h, no invalid share, as it’s in the room without the air conditioning, since I’m in the 12 gpus assembly phase, the fan is running at 85%, but as soon as it goes to the right place, the fans will drop even more.

I use these.

Tested some clocks on Asus 1660ti with Samsung memory’s! I´m using a low MHz configuration, but can go further but i dont know how an excess of frequency can cause on a memory.

3 Likes

Try to lock the core to 1050. I am getting 32,5mh with 2230 memory.Went up to 33,07 with 2600 on memory just for testing but not staying there :grimacing:

Was chatting to your mum and she said to make sure you use a multiple of 15 for your core clock as you’ll get a better result with lower wattage used…1050 good - 1040 bad

this one got me to 28.34

what miner are you using?

Out of curiosity, what MH and Power do you get if you use a core clock on that card of a multiple of 15 (eg 1080)? I’m guessing it would be the same MH for lower power??

I also have 2 Ti’s. What about a custom BIOS for these, is that worth it? I know on the 1660 Supers, it seem to be very good.

My 1660 ti samsung | Nvidia from Gainward dont accept this oc :confused: doing only 28 avg, I thing samsung will be better but nothing; The power not increase, stay 62W ever!! this way never will get more hash

can u tell me which miner you are using, is it T-Rex. My Asus 1660Ti evo scales exactly like naimaier’s chart but i can’t get your results at all

1 Like