More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

No stats found so far

brave is the bowser I am using, tsk for asking

1 Like

is not on a mobile is web interfase on the rig, it says privacy protection

1 Like

AFAIK SSL is a paid feature:

If you want to connect anyway, use other browser (I use Chrome).

1 Like

On the rig you should just be able to issue commands directly with a direct attached keyboard and monitor.

“miner” should bring up the miner window, “ctrl+a d” should bring you back to Home Screen, etc.

1 Like

yes, i am a paid user and on paid features https is enabled but when I go to Shellinabox the new tab is http, is that correct?

1 Like

In my case - yes.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. In this case I have 9 cards in the rig, 7 of them had stopped mining leaving 2 mining. Because there was no reboot as such no “activity” was logged. If Stats are working normally you can see which card failed first. I didn’t have logging turned on and my watchdog did not cut in and reboot the rig as I had just changed miners and neglected to set it up. I’m just flashing a simpleminer usb as I type. Like motherboards, risers, psu’s etc it’s good to have a backup option just in case.

2 Likes

ME too

2 Likes

I have been having same issues too. No stats showing. It’s somewhat reassuring to note that I’m not the only one experiencing this, I thought there was something wrong with my settings. My rig has also been going through frequent shutdown and restarts since my last upgrade. Haven’t mine anything for the past week.

2 Likes

eu tambem tenho o mesmo problema

1 Like

That is not related to missing aggregated stats and an unnecessary situation if you have the time and will to resolve it.

Just consolidated 3 rigs into a new larger rig this afternoon. All necessary functions in HiveOS, management, etc., were available for this complex hybrid rig task.

1 Like

Same here, this error begin this week

1 Like

Same issue. Which version works well. Can somebody reply?

1 Like

same for me problem for hive os dont worry

1 Like

of this error i need manuali turn on rig if falure

Same here, since couple of days … No stats, only have reboot after error (GPU dead, error no temp…) but rebooting with watchdog…

1 Like

Someone has replied mate

515df82d6e37a25e62373adf7dd6f35c

2 Likes

You keep saying that you do it your best, but its been over a weeek since we have lost our stats, this isnt fault that take week to sort it out?

Can someone tell us a blody true and wtf is actually going on?

1 Like

It’s been 4.5 days, it’s still being worked on and will be updated as soon as possible

4 Likes

me same this problem

1 Like