More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti ETH Performance [ALL Versions Topic]

This is mine settings. What you think is temp ok ?

Hello! I´m having troubles with my crads… they keep crashing with really low OC, I can´t take it any lower bc if not I´m just waisting hash power… idk if it´s the cards, the miners or the high temperture, if someone knows anything pls help!

Captura de pantalla 2022-01-15 135316

Hi guys, I have 4 ASUS tuf 3060 ti LHR , 3 of them working fine but the last one has problem with hash over 43. I tried same/different OC but I get GPU error - no temp . Also all 4 are connected directly on mother board and I changed the order on motherboard but this GPU same behavior. So far for being stable I keep it bellow 42. any idea to resolve it.

i saw some people oc MEM until 3400-3800 to get 48mh+, can 3060ti MEM clock support up to 3400+ ?

what is best target temp for 3060ti ? i set for 61 fans at 80% is that bad ??

Buenas,
Te respondo en español porque seguro sos Argentino.

Tengo 10 placas igulaes en modelo y version. Al core no le pongas mas de 1350 y la memoria llega como maximo a 1900, la temperatura no puede pasar de 55 grados

Proba y avisame porque sino te digo que tenes que hacer para que aguanten mas.

saludos

You may just replace the thermal pad for the gpu with problem, my rtx 3060 ti has replaced the pad and now can overclocked well.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.