More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

OC settings for AMD RX580

Thanks @nanial

See the picture below. The GPU 2 has a problem. Hiveos tell me VM CONTEXT PROTECTION FAULT 147. What happen :frowning:

But the power from wall has dropfrom 940W to 800W, wow. But maybe littlebit instability. I will see.

Check with OC settings (lower mem clock ) the gpu 2 …
Dont push memory over 2100… you dont have in returns anythink…Protect your cards
Leave empty VDDCI AND MVDD… You can also check at 1200 core …
After any changes in OC always reboot miner…

2 Likes

Ok thanks, i change by all GPUs to 2100 MEM, and both MSI Core to 1200. At moment 30 min stable. I see later :slight_smile:

Thanks

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Oh no now after 3h, 3 invalid share … then 15 min later, 3 more invalid share :open_mouth:

Should Mem clock 10mhz down?

Maybe bad Riser? I will receive 6 new Risers in 1-2 Weeks. I use here a 3 years old version.

higher your core for 3 gpu’s 1200

I try my best …

1 Like

Guys I made a discord server so everyone could get realtime help with mining, please send this to your friends because the larger the server the more help there will be :slight_smile: https://discord.gg/bMmJUTcaBT

Hmm, invalid share is not gone :frowning:

i have clock change to 1200, and Mem clock to 2000.

i think, i found that problem … i have connected on one SATA Power Rail 4 Risers. Now is burnt … xD

1 Like

Good afternoon, are you still with that configuration and it still works well or do you have another one, to be able to toast?

Hey guys is there any problem, when my percentages are yellow or red ?

@amackata
Nice stats! Any advice how to accomplish these low wattage settings like 63W? My Gigabyte rx 580 is getting 69W minimum, and ASRock lowest is 90W… Thx!

Hey guys,

Just setup my first rig ever 12 hours ago and this is what I get [ETH / Hiveon / TeamRedMining]

Anything you see that can be improved?

Thanks

This is my 580 MSI

1 Like

Hi, are you using stock or modded Bios?

Modded BIOS

Thanks for your reply, I can’t get numbers like that with stock Bios.

Can you or anyone, point me in the right direction to bios mod the RX580 8gb? I’ve modded and flashed the 5700xt using RedBios Editor copying the vram timings from 1500mhz to the higher mhz

Can the Rx580 be modded the same way?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi bro could you plz share your bios with us