More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rig keeps going OFFLINE

My issue has stopped occurring.
One of my rigs needed to be clocked lower to stop this issue.
I would try lowering your overclock settings. That may help.

1 Like

Resolvi meu problema instalando o windows.

were you able to find the solution. i am having same issues

No. I just bought a smart plug that can be turned off and on remotely. Whenever I get a notification that the rig is offline on Discord I just turn it off and on again.

I’m having the same issue. Is this a known issue that can be addressed? Seems like the OS should not go offline for no reason. I’ve looked at logs and don’t see any issue, but this seems to be ongoing since June and no resolution on the forum. Anyone figure this out yet other than a smart switch to hard reset the rig?

Whats exactly your problem?? I got sometimes disconnects that whatchdog can do nothing, because the rig goes like offline, it doesnt show any error and cant know what is the problem.

Exactly the same issue. Randomly going offline and no idea why. Watchdog does nothing because it’s offline. I did see somewhere a thread about using the ssl urls for pools, I tried that today and haven’t gone offline yet, I’ll let you know if it stays online for 24 hours.

Sometimes when i got error on one card (maybe for overlocking), watchdog do its work and reboot it, like this:

But when it goes offline…

Is there any solutions?? For the ‘‘offline’’ or at least for reboot when it goes.

OMG, was typing the message and went offline, fuck

Got the same problem happened this morning rigs on hiveOS 0.6-209@210831 can’t selfupgrade in SIB says “repository update failed” switched all off/on no help. net-test shows workers API server with " check your firewall rules"

Need to fix this with a command don’t wanna remove all usb sticks from all rigs and roll back to an older version this will consume a whole day for me -_-

My system went offline again last night, so moving to the SSL pools didn’t help. I just tried adjusting the overclock settings, and will see if that helps. Seems weird that overclock settings from one card would impact the entire machine, but I’m a noob, so who knows!

Does anyone know of any logs within hive that we can look at and determine cause of going offline?

I tryed with no OC, and still got my last picture. Tryed changing the riser, at first seems to be OK, but 10 hours ago same problem.

And sometimes totally “offline”.

I was trying to know about the logs youre talking, but i think it doesnt exist.

Help please.

same disconnection , I don’t know what else to try to fix it, the only thing left is to go to Windows, I think it is a hiveos problem that many people have

I agree. I have tried a number of things. I tried moving to SSL pools, I tried adjusting the overclock, my server crashes every time. I think I’ll just set up a cron job to restart my rig every 6 hours and see if that keeps the issue from happening. It seems to happen after about 12 hours of my rig running.

can anyone find a solution to the problem?

last night I changed I started mining with Windows and I have been 16 hours without disconnection, I hope I have solved

Keep us updated please.

I think most of the problems are related to the OC.

It’s been 28 hours without disconnection, in general I like hiveos more but if I have no choice I will stay on Windows, I hope that future updates will fix the problem