More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3070 settings

rica ederim.

I used to be like that, but now if all my workers combined are above 99.9% i dont care. More downtime results from tweaking your cards with a doubtful result. Rejected shares will happen from time to time and I think I’ve accepted that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get invalid shares with this settings, why?

@RWM , Hi , I am new with Hive OS, I can not found command/instruction showing the Summary message you posted, May you please tech me how to do it?

Pretty stable, hot in here tho, outside air is 21°C and inside the room 28°C using 860W at the wall !

Приветствую, с какими именно настройками на EVGA 63,1МХ выдают у тебя?

Noob question

Coming from windows and MSI afterburner…
In MSI for 3070 to OC I put +1300 memory and it gets to 8100MHz

In HiveOS I see all of You setting memory from 2200 to 2XXX what is the memory MHz result with those settings? (looking for a way to set the same settings as they were working in windows with MSI)

Ey In hiveos the memory settings Have a factor 2x compare to windows. So if you filled in 1300 in windows, you should fill in 2600 in hiveos to get the same memory speed.

1 Like

thanks i was looking this info too.

i want to share my OC… its the most stable that i could find… i can get 62+ but with some errors and rejects… this works 100%…

Yes the ventus is version fro MSI is not as good as the gaming. I am using core at 1080 and mem at almost the same as you. I am still 50 higher, but still getting an error every now and then, so I am still adjusting. the Gaming Trio X can run stable with mem at 2800 so quite a difference.
Have you tried with core at 1080 and PL at 120. Just to save a little power

thanks man, seems to be working for me

pozdro :wink:

lower your memory clock… 2800 is pretty high… i had problems with my 3070 at 2200… id start at 2k and work your way up 100 at a time

I don’t have any issues with 2800, previously was running at 2600. at some point the cards reported 65 msh but they were hot af. but 63 is normal temp 50 cpu

I even managed to lower the PL

There can be a lot of difference in the settings from one card to another. I have a couple of different cards running. An ASUS TUF (the first) A MSI Gaming X trio (2.) And a MSI Ventus (3) And they have different settings as they will else get invalid share every now and then, and I like to avoid that.

You should try to use Absolute core clock for the settings as well. Try set it to 1100 and you will save 50 watts.

2 Likes

T-Rex miner 0.20.3.
Msi 3070 gaming x 2x
GYGABYTE 3070 gaming 2x
Why reject share. T-Rex, nbminer same again.

Most 3070 cards is happies at around 2400 to 2425 mem clock

Last month, everything was fine at 2600.

haha amazing it actuallly works :smiley: thanks man. not 50w but still