More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX3060 12GB results here

I’m using lolminer 1.29 @ 460.39 nvidia driver.

With lolminer you’ll get 35-37 MH/s and with the fan 0% glitch the full hashrate of 49-51 MH/s

How you use the 0% hashrate glitch, I tried to get it with erg nbminer 27.3 but mine fan speed stay on 40% and not going to 0% ??? is there a step that i forgot?

Have you applied agressive overclock? The glitch happens when overclocking is too much for the memory. I start somewhere +2500 to find the right overclock. The tricky thing is to cause the crash with ERG and then still having it stable with ETH. You need to try and find sweet spot.

no too much if OC to high then crash in ETH too

My bad boys using the ‘overcook your gpu’ method lol
mine away boys!

1 Like

hello Hilikus,

That seems to be stable. What’s your “overcook” method? 1550/2600/115 it’s very acceptable values for stability.

Well done!

1 Like

Fan glitch, hold the fan method. not for the faint of heart :grin:

1 Like

I wouldn’t wanna buy that card from you. LOL. God have merci on those poor 3060 souls ))

Who said im gonna sell it to you? You wish. :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL. You ll sell it to anybody after mining hype is over.
I actually just sold two 3060s I had. GPUs dropped down in price pretty good. No need to mess with LHR stuff.

Who gives a damn what your plan is? I didnt asked for your opinion so you can keep it to yourself. To each his own.

OMG. Relax dude. Do whatever the hell you want. I don’t care. I was not providing opinions. I was just sharing the info… Daaaamn. People are so freakin emotional for nothing.

LOL. Im cool. You were the one whose telling me that im gonna sell my gpus. You dont even know how long ive been mining. So yeah, you can keep it to yourself

Dude. I was joking. I’ve been mining to and still do. I just didn’t really like 3060s I happened to try, so I sold them. I’m keeping the rest of my fleet as long as they are profitable. Good luck.

I think he was saying that you’re wasting a lot of electricity running a bunch of GPUs that don’t hash high enough to make it worth the hassle… not that you don’t have enough air conditioning (which also uses an immense amount of power).

Between the cost of the rig(s), the power consumption of the rig(s) and the air conditioning, etc. it would be surprising if you’re making any profit.

More likely you’re losing money every month.

Buenas, aca les dejo mi RTX 3060 en RIG, con el driver 460.39 y el ultimo lolminer, despues de probar mucho fue lo mejor que pude sacar

i am sure everybody got the lolminer update to 1.30
BUT since then i am really getting better MH per card, and again, BUT i got 6 restarts of the miner for 1 day! anybody is getting this?
lolminer should look into this, or at least to post some OC settings that are not going to trigger error and reboot the miner!

1 Like

Any special trick, fan glitch or just use nbminer can achieve 50mhs?