More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 5500 XT Settings, what's your hashrates?

what miner and what version did you use?

I’m at 29 using phoenixminer, TRM is a little slower, like 28.6ish.

I accidentally flashed a wrong bios to my card, had to reflash it using the only 5500xt bios on techpowerup. Afterwards, it was only hashing at 26mhs. Luckily, I had the original bios saved to the hive storage, after reflashing that one, back to full 29mhs. Here is my stock bios that gets 29mhs. It’s from an MSI card. I’m guessing they changed timings or something between revs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pVNARv3BxXz350Qy-xCHoeGN5ey3BvRz/view?usp=sharing

Silicon Lottery my friend.

fwiw: At 990 Memory on the 5500XT PowerColor, my rig won’t boot. I have to lower it to ~940 range then bring it up after operating. :frowning:

it’s more than that, I couldnt get the memory as high with the older bios either which is why I dug into possible differences between the temp bios I had and my original, my original is a later version than what’s on techpowerup

Hello,
Here are my OC.
Let me know if you have more stable OC.
On my 5500 XT, it is supported 24h but not more. Generally, it is the GPU 0 that crashes.
On my 6600, it’s just AMAZING
I am looking for an OC with a good MH/WATT ratio. In my country, electricity is quite expensive, 0.41$ / kWh

Thanks for your help.

My 5500XT OCs very good and the MH/W ratio is good

But when I look at the console what the pool hasrate is, it underperforms :frowning: compared to my NVIDIA cards

This is after a miner restart. But had it run for about 2d constantly and it had around 20MH/s on pool on average… Any Ideas? Perhaps lolminer issues?

Run a few days with TeamRed with your 5500’s to test. Still in the range of “bad luck” in the same way some of your 1660’s are in the good luck range.

It seemd to be “unlucky” for some days… after testing with teamred it somehow jiggled the bad luck out of the cards… lolminer is lucky again :smiley:

1 Like

Stock Bios
asus rx5500xt dual

1 Like

Not looking very stable. Which miner?

Phoenix miner is currently in trial phase

Good luck, watch those temps. fwiw: I jack the fans up higher while tuning.

@jhenberthon nice hashrate and power consumption! Did you set the SoC Frequency and SoC VDDmax?

i think you gone enjoy this bro peace

Waooww super im 29.65 thx u

Waow super
Baskan nasıl devammi

Can you show me the OC complete?

GG Man!

Really interesting!

Hi!

this is my mining rig, the RX 5700 xt is the only card that has a modded bios and can reach up to 57.7 Mhs at 103 watt (differs from card to card).
Rx 5700 xt this is the .mpt file (1.9 KB file on MEGA).
This is the .rom file (1 MB file on MEGA).

I am running the cards at low speeds to lower the power usage.

try using and I hope get some good results using my settings which have been running for 5days straight :smile:

hi
the Room temperature 20.02 stable set

Is this bois for msi mech version please?