More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rx 5700 xt - 58.4MH/s 95w

There is a whole write up here: https://www.igorslab.de/community/threads/gigabyte-5700-xt-bios-mod-fails.3304/page-2#posts

Page 2 gives good step-by-step instructions, but as you can see there is plenty of discussion and optimization as the thread is now into a good 70 pages…

Czesc, widze, ze uzyskales bardzo fajne parametry pracy a wlasnie szukam biosu do msi rx 5700 xt mech oc. Mialbys jakis bios? Z gory dzieki za pomoc :slight_smile:

Flash your BIOS

I actually have ‘problem’ with my ASRock 5700 XT Challenger. My memory temperature and FAN speed seems to be bad. I got really hight temperatures while my room temp is around 17 Celsius.

Is this normal? Im scared that this GPU can have issue because working on this high temperatures, i really want to avoid to have my GPUs damaged because of high temp. What should i do?

Try AutoFan function from HiveOS and set a memory temp target at 75°

my fans works at 100% then whole time, and its not stable

Do you have FAN behind the cards that flow fresh air in it (like all RIGs) ?

Ironic mode ON
NexT time buy real trademark GPU :stuck_out_tongue:
Ironic mode OFF

OR just fans to exhoust the heat out of the rig.

show us scree after autofan

for 12hours below setting seems ok and no invalid share

I will monitor this

More Hash.

Does the computations quicker.

1 week without problem for me

awesome your saphire (samsung) MEM Clock can 900
my red Devil (Samsung) if 900 and above will get Invalid Share
max higest MEM clock is 890

1 Like

hi dj_kg, I just got the same card (ASRock 5700 XT Challenger) and I also have high mem temps. Did you ever figure out how to address the issue? The cooler on this card looks awful.
Also, did you bios mod those cards? I can’t get my card stable over 54 MH/s. If you did mod the bios, could you point me to the instructions you followed?
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Sure I can, mesage me on Telegram Telegram: Contact @djokic_pn

My rx 5700 mech also have mem temps issues i was thinking of buying the alphacool metal backplate since mech has plastic backplate.
Anyone did this?

I have a Gigabyte 5700xt and when I download the bio, copy the 1550 timings, and flash it will not function. I have to put it back to OEM. Anyone else have that issue?

Also question on power limiting. What’s the difference between setting the PL value, and setting the specific core & memory voltages? If I set the PL to like 115 things are fine. If I try to set to 775/775/1350 I get a lot of invalids.

How you can reach as low power consumptions :)?

Hey

Bios above is for Sapphire pulse cards, wont work on a gigabyte.

instructions on how to flash for gigabyte gaming oc card here

Does this bios reduce gaming performance?