More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rx 5700 xt - 58.4MH/s 95w

Finally did it. All stable. Red Devil OC mode can be flashed only once. So I flashed silent mode.

1 Like

what u mean with red devil oc can be flashed once? i have also the red devil and flashed the oc mode.

The OC mode can be flashed only one time. Re-Flash is not possible even with the stock ROM. But the Silent mode can be flashed multiple time.

oh dayum. why is that? from where do you have this information? have x2 red devil’s. already flashed the oc-bios on both.

I mean you can flash OC bios once. But if you want to re-flash with stock rom or modified rom it won’t allow.

thats sad…

Hello, I personally use this value !!! on Ref
NOTE only for MICRON memory. !!! Zrzut ekranu (163)

:wink: :wink: :wink:

请发一份到我邮箱[email protected] 谢谢

@Jarek2805 Hi! Can you send mi your Profesional MoD BIOS for Radeon RX 5700 8176 MB · MSI
Micron GDDR6 · 113-MSITV381MH.205?

Email: [email protected]

Tnx!!!

Hey buddy. Can you let me know how to set the DPM state please and also share your VDD and SOC settings?

hello mate, dont know if you still working with those Gigabyte Bios, but could you share it with me please to try it… :pray:. [email protected]

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.