More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 5700 XT Overlocking and Undervolting

did you tried to replicate this in hive os ?

yes, i modded the BIOS in windows and uploaded in hiveos and worked perfectly

1 Like

can u please send a screenshot of your overclock settings in hive os ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you !

67 is Powerlimit ? PL

67 is the fan, good luck

What’s is hiveos version and AMD drive version?

What’s the hiveos version and AMD driver version? Possible share full screenshot?

1 Like

I can go as high as 940 without crashing, but in term of stability, 930 and below works best. I put the mem down to 928 for now to see if I get less rejected shares (this GPU is currently on 2% reject rate). I usually average 57.05 MHs on 930.

Miner is TRM using HiveOS ver 0.6-206@210807 and 20.40 (5.11.0701) AMD driver.

TRM with 1350 mhz core clock? omg…no one reads the changelogs :frowning:

So I have 2 power color red dragon 5700s. I flashed one to an XT to test and it lowered the watts by 10 somehow. But for some reason I can’t get these cards under 120W when all of my cards are under 100 usually closer to 90. These 2 have Samsung memory too. I have no idea what’s going on. Both on hive and windows I had the issue even with them running at 1350/900/750mv. It makes no sense why they run so power hungry.

I currently have them pulled to do their pads since power color cheaped out but it’s crazy to me that Samsungs are pulling 120-130W undervolted.

Any help or input would be appreciated. I’ve tried lots of options but I’m at a loss on what to do now :(.

3 Likes

thats smooth temp’s + wattage. what is the 150 on thie right? and what tref or what values you did changed to your bios ?

1 Like

thanks. thats power limit, just old habit from vega´s oc´s. I doubt that does not even work…no harm done either.
On gpu 2 changed upper timings tref to x2 ,Power color Red Dragon, that is a bitpower hungry gpu so i had to stay x2 to keep wattage low. Masive card tho, nice cooling.
On gpu 3, i belive i have timings tref x3, that sapphire Pulse is great gpu, with that i was able to go tref x3 and still it maintained low wattage+ if i feel greedy, that goes up on hash easy without power shooting up like grazy…too much to my likings tho…but anyways!, all amd rx pulse series cards that i have from different rx series performs really well.

1 Like

What’s your recommendation? I’ve tried a little lower and a little higher and this one gave me the least rejected shares.

Cool. Okay i will try out too, to get the wattage a little lower again.

But first i will replace thermal pad‘s for better temp‘s. Have some cards way too high on memory :frowning: 96 & 92 degree on memory

1 Like

Could anyone suggest what I can do to have better hash rates? I have not touched bios on any of those, and phoenixminer keeps randomly rebooting.

1 Like