More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX5700 BIOS Professional MOD with low watts

Super, very nice result, write also how much watt you have from the wall, i.e. from the wattmeter. Because this is important. :grinning: :grinning:

320 watts from wall

Let me put it this way, from a technical point of view it is impossible for you to achieve 320 watts with a system. It is also not a result for me. I show the screen of the counter and, most importantly, let those for whom I wrote the BIOS about stability speak.
Best regards!!!
JAREK.

Hi @Jarek2805
What is impossible? I don’t get it :slight_smile:
I have rig with 2x5700XT and Ryzen, so 320 watts from wall is nothing special.
I will start to made more advance bios modifiacatiins to reduce power consumption. At this moment Iam just using bios with copied straps from 1550 to higher frequencies, thats’s all.

In terms of stability i have reboot once per day. At this moment is not big deal for me, because full reboot on hive with ssd takes no more than 30 sec.

Hi Jarek

Can you send me your mod bios please. I have a brand new xfx 5700xt GPU and it low voltage for electricity but also for warm :slight_smile: thx in advance
email : [email protected]

Hello all,
I’m starting a new project with the BIOS, it’s a testing phase but I’ll be fine.
Jarek !!!Zrzut ekranu (64)

3 Likes

Can you send me a email aswell? [email protected] Thanks !

Hello everyone,
As I already wrote, it is still being tested, but it seems to me that there is already the latest BIOS by me.
Reading from 1050 WAT meter, someone will say poor result but mainly Mh / s. !!!
Greeting!!!
Jarek!

1 Like

Hello , That’s impressive !
Really great

thank you very much

Great Job Jarek could you please help me with bios On asus 5700 Evo dual my email is [email protected]

I am interested please me thanks
[email protected]

are you selling the bios or giving instructions on what settings or mods you used in the BIOS? email: [email protected]

Hi Jarek
I am interested!
Can you send me your mod bios please. I have a Radeon RX 5700 XT 8176 MB · MSI
[email protected]
Thanks !

1 Like

@Jarek2805 I’m plaining to buy several 5700.
Which is best for your BIOS from this list:
MSI RX 5700 MECH GP OC
ASUS DUAL-RX5700-O8G-EVO
ASUS TUF 3-RX5700-O8G-EVO-GAMING
ASUS ROG-STRIX-RX5700-O8G-GAMING

And what is your correct Discord?

Thank You.

Hello everyone, as you can see on the screen I have the result of the new BIOS, I waited for the stability to be seen and it turned out. The tested GPUs are Sapphire NITRO +.

3 Likes

Hi Jarek2805,

i followed your threads, i’m building a new rig with 6x SAPPHIRE Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT.

So how can i contact you?

I’m very happy if you can help me with your bios to be more efficient.

Here my results on 4x 5700XT nitro+
Power consumption on wall around 640 watts

Hi Awesome,

can you send me as well your bios rom?

@ffdo Please take a look into this article:
https://www.igorslab.de/en/red-bios-editor-and-morepowertool-adjust-and-optimize-your-vbios-and-even-more-stable-overclocking-navi-unlimited/

1 Like