More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX6800 - Efficient Overclocking

I want to know the room temperature.

I think its temperature is high, I never let mine pass 55C or 60C.

Stay tuned to this detail

I haven’t updated yet and my settings are right now, I’ll update and see if my MHs increase and notice here!

I noticed that in Windows the drive version is above showing 21 and not 20.

I also tested it on just one of my cards to see all the suggestions for popular configurations, but none of them exceeded 61Mhs.

populares

It would be great if someone who reached 64Mhs on their RX6800 card could post an image here. I already arrived and posted the image here proving but only on windows unfortunately!

As I said the version of Drive on windows is different, who knows this may be one of the factors that will not let this card reach 64MHs.

If the developer thinks this is the problem, who knows update the drive version in the new versions of HiveOS and this card can reach 64MHs.

1 Like

Meine RX 6800 laufen mit dem Aktuellen Beta Image und dem gminer bestens.
Meine besten OC Werte könnt ihr auf dem Screenshot sehen.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the tip from GMINER I really saw a better one now!

MHS 1 MHS 2

But I know the potential of this RX6800 to make 64MHs as I already proved here in this topic in image with Windows 10.

2 Likes

I hope that it will also work in hiveos in the future. I still need 5 mH :man_facepalming:t2: to reach 600 mH on both of my rigs

I’ve been running my 6800’s successfully on my Windows rig for a while but decided to try the beta version on a test rig with a single 6800. I’m getting 62.64Mhs using Core1350 and Mem1075. But like others, when I make an OC or FS change to the rig or card, the rig freezes up and I have to do a hard reset ot get it to boot back. I can manually reboot without an issue, it’s just modifying any parameters on the card or the flightsheet makes the whole rig freeze up.

I have 2 RX 6800 and still testing to put on my official RIG, my best config is this…

1 Like

Room temp is no more than 21 C

Could you tell me what settings is between the core frequency (1350) and probably the memory voltage (925) in Radeon RX 6800 Gigabyte?

I have an RX 6800 rig with 8 pieces of Gigabyte 6800 Gaming OC, but I can not found a low temperature settings yet.

I can’t give a definitive answer for now. I need to do some more testing when i have time this week. I just received an XFX MERC 319 6800 XT I need to add to the rig and test.

Is there a way with HiveOS to enable fast timing?

I can not mine with GMiner, because of the low hashrate. I’m using team red miner with 59-60MH/s and with the same settings I got only 14-15MH/s. Did you modify anything in your settings, or just the miner is changed?

I’m receiving 3x Sapphire Pulse RX6800, will update yall on how it goes.

Lottery??? :frowning:
Im using phoenixminer, I tried Gminer but got less hashrate overall

try NBminer … was using the phoenix, but a week ago i changed an have 61.5 MH now … config the first in the pre settings in overclock 1350[core] 5[vdd] 1075[mem] 300[pl]

I’d like to know this as well.

5 VDD???
I think Im going to stick to phoenixminer while we get the stable version out.
I did try NBminer and got 58.6MH/s in the 6800 but 38MH/s on the others.

Only the miner is nothing more

Friend do not take into account the way I used the words, we have to remember that we are dealing with different languages and cultures here so there may be some misunderstanding.

But the idea is to help the community and be helped

I think that with the growing demand the developer is making improvements to meet everyone who uses the RX6800 cards