More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

T-Rex 0.22.1 LHR unlock

Will probably be the same. Don’t switch.

Set power limit high on Gminer it will stablize with less power consumption.

How is your T-REX with Amd rx 5700 graphics cards?

Don’t know how to set the lhr -tune command in t-rex?

What overclock settings are you using

1430 core, 2375 mem, 115 power limit and i have my fans at 70

Thanks.

Try

i am getting 35/36MH on these changes with no restart or invalid share

T-rex v.0.23.2
Driver version : 470.57.02

User Config : “lhr-tune”: “0,4,4,0,0,0”

Overclock Settings
CORE : -200
Memory : 2630
Power : 120

With new lolMiner 1.33 really easy now… no more parameters in the flightsheet, it is all automatic.
220W 81Mhs real hash not inflate like T-Rex or Nbminer and incredible Watts.
Also power is stable is not making aggresive ups and down that could damage the GPU like the game of Amazon.
Also 3060TI is really good aroung 42-42.5 with a super Watts improvement in Hynix Memory. Step over from lolMiner to other miner in LHR

1 Like

Sorry but if the new software update for Iolminer 1.33 on hive.os is not out yet … How did you try it on hive.os ???
There is something wrong with me !!!

you can overwrite directly over the 1.32a in HiveOS. You just need to run in the run Command, meanwhile you are mining with lolMiner.

miner stop && cd /tmp && wget https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/download/1.33/lolMiner_v1.33_Lin64.tar.gz && tar -xvf lolMiner_v1.33_Lin64.tar.gz && cd 1.33 && cp lolMiner /hive/miners/lolminer/1.32 && miner start

These command stop the mining (for this reason during mining), change to tmp folder, download from github the official miner, extract the file, enter de folder, copy new lolminer executable to the 1.32 folder, and restart mining…

Enjoy it or wait a couple of days until HiveOS update

1 Like

Honestly I never did. I will wait for the official release. From what I see from your overclocks on the 3080TI the memory is too low! you can get better with core 1500 and mem 2600 see. Seeing is believing. Let me know

I know… But I like to take care of my memories… is my long term mining :slight_smile: with Memory 2700 and core 1140 around 87Mhs not more core need it. :slight_smile: But Is my long term mining decision

1 Like

And its out now :slight_smile:

1 Like