More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Unknown GDDR6 xxx-xxx-xxx

Oh and mine are not the XT version. They the standard version :wink:

Oh awesome thanks for the heads up! will definitely check it out :slight_smile:

same is happening to me, but with 6 gigabyte rx 5700. They are mining perfectly fine so as long as nothing wrong happens i wont flash the bios or update those drivers

hi, the miner is not working. This problem may be caused by. Thanks for your help.

help please

Hi there, What I did to fix mine was put them into a windows PC and check drivers and see if the card actually works. after I got them working with the correct BIOS and drivers I then modded my BIOS. Is the card new or was previously mining? I am also mining on the Beta version of Hive. That also helped me get the correct Hash rates

aynı sorunu yaşadım. o kartı tek çalıştır bakalım çalışıyor mu? biosu bozuktur kesin. bende öyle oldu yeni bios attım düzeldi.

The problem was solved when I switched to teamredminer :slight_smile: thanks

I am also having this Unknown GDDR6 xxx-xxx-xxx issue. I purchased a batch of 8 xfx rx 5600 xt thicc ii and when I went to load the 5th it gives this error. I thought maybe it was the card but it happened with a card that previously showed up. My other rig is running just fine with 7 xfx rx 5700 xt triple dissipation. The set up for both rigs was the same. I can’t get my 5600 rig to take more of my cards though.

Same issue here with 5600 XTs. I can only get four to work in my rig. When evener I add a fifth I get the Unknown GDDR.

Hi man, any updates ? Im having the same issue as you in my 5th card.

Hi man, any updates ? Im having the same issue as you, my 5th card doesnt work, its Unknown GDDR6

If you have not done so ensure that in BIOS settings you have ;Above 4G Encoding’ set to ‘Enabled’

That was my problem.

Have you try this command?

hive-replace -b -y

Like this video:

Hello

I have talk with HiveOS to solve this probleme. He gave my solution and it was successful for my RX 6800.

"Try to update system image.

To remotely upgrade your Hive OS image

You can log in to your worker with Hive Shell:

And enter the command:

hive-replace -y --stable

The Hive OS image will boot, unpack, and install automatically.

Please note that if you have a slow Internet connection, downloading may take a considerable amount of time.

To prevent the Hive Shell session from interrupting (by default, 30 minutes) perform periodic actions in the window (for example, a mouse click)

After the update is completed, the rig will automatically reboot and the last stable image will be installed"

1 Like

1 Like

How much Hashes you get from each card.?

Today I got a new mb Asrock Z590 EXTREME LGA 1200 ATX.

It just cannot recognise my 6800 showing Unknown GDDR6 · 111.

I have replaced the hive os to stable version and I am pretty sure I have enabled 4g encoding in my bios settings.

Still haing the issue.

Any one has any other ideas?