More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Update RX6800 February / 2021

Uploading: 258C4AC1-0ED5-4BC6-AFCF-0C54A5E47A0B.jpeg…

Doesn’t work with gpu 0 1065. the other is working. i can’t solve the problem. system is not working.
İt only works 1025

start by changing the memory clock only - leave all other settings unchanged. if the memory clock is working, try lowering the voltage and core clock.
and reboot your system

tried everything not working on 1025

try with CORE and VDD set to 0 - change only MEM first

I tried it didn’t work that way either.

hhmmmmm…here i changed CORE and VDD back to 0 and only MEM is set to 1065…and still workin good but with higher energy consumption

Doesn’t work on GPU 0 1025.

i tried everything but it doesn’t work. GPU 1 works stably with the same processes

bad sample? sorry for that!

there is also a black button here. how should this be?

I could run a mixed rig smoothly selecting 2 miners on the flight sheet, t-rex just for Nvidia cards and teamredminer for the 6800s

1 Like

tenta esse acerto, pra mim não passa de 130w a 60Mh/s

reading the post I got a little bit more Mh/s

Sou brasileiro e estou tento o mesmo problema, tenho uma RX 6800 XT da Gigabite! alguém pode me ajudar ?

hello guys,

i have a gigabyte rx6800 card and cant setting a stable config. and never go up t 60mh. Now i have also the issue of memory temperature is high insted of core.
now mining gminer-ver. 2.47. can you help me for have a good setting please? thx in advance

1 Like

GPU 0 no problem but GPU 1 not over MEM 1035. max 1035 why not? The same GPUS

Only 1350 and 1065

I do not understand, for me these RX6800XT should do at least 64MHs each!

I say this because the RX6800 on windows I did reach 64.5MHs these because they are XT should do more, even because they cost much more.

Consegui resolver! eu estava com o mesmo problema, atualizei a BIOS da minha placa mãe Z-370, e mudei algumas coisas na BIOS, era a resolução da tela. Faz ficar escuro. com essa nova cersão do Hiveos não teve nenhum problemas mais!

Try to put these settings and select TeamRedMiner

1 Like