More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Update RX6800 February / 2021

o zaman geriye rising anakart ram ve/veya havuz , madenci gibi değişkenler kalıyor. hivenpoool lolminer da kazıyorum.

Riser yok ikisi de aynı anakart üzerinde aynı sistemde çalışmaktalar.
Phoneix veya redminer denemiştim. Lolminer ile değiştiriyorum. Havuz hiveon

En kararlı durum bu.
Dediğim gibi aynı marka aynı kart aynı sistem üzerinde ancak maalesef 1075 MHz çalışmıyor.
GPU0 1035 üzerine çıkamıyor.
GPU1 1065 üzerine çıkamıyor.
Diğer tüm ayarlar sizinki ile aynı. En iyi phoneix miner ile çalışıyor.

Gerçekten ilginç baktığımda gördüğüm tek farklı şey Samsung GDDR6 sağındaki yazı farklı ben modlama da yapmadım. insanlar modlama yapmışlar baktım mh hızı aynı gerek görmedim.

I kept troubleshooting and I think its is a MOBO issue for me (only the first RX6800 being used).It works as I t should when I am running it from a different motheroard.

My question: Can this be related to the fact that my MOBO (ASRock B460 Pro 4) uses LGA 1200 socket? I can’t find any yes/no information using google or duckduckgo on this. I had the idea of this being a possible issue and just started to investigate and got irritated when I found nothing. Anybody here knows something about that?

I will bring back my MOBO for some test run and might need to get a new one. Does anyone has a recommendation ? I dont want to get a new processor if I can help it.

Hello,

I have a new 6800XT that I am not able to get HiveOS to recognize as of yet. I read through this thread and I saw that the Beta is no longer required, is that accurate? I am running the latest stable release and the memory is still showing unknown:

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

I have the same issue still searching for a solution. “unknown GDDR6” also with a 6800XT.
Other hardware
Motherboard: B365 HD3 Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. (F3 08/13/2019)
CPU: 6 × Intel® Core™ i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz AES
Disk Model: Kingston DataTraveler 3.0 30.9GB

I hope the fix will be in the next version one of the next days…
But if anyone has another idea… Help is appreciated

It will be fixed when you flashed new Stable Image with new linux kernel and new AMD driver

and for @borologio the same :point_up_2:

It show an old nvidia driver, I don’t know how did you update the hive but the last stable version come with the 460.67.

I know that you are not using this driver for the 6800 but maybe the update was not totally completed.

As HaloGenius just said, try to flash a new thumb driver with the latest stable, it may solve your problem

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 18.05.43

@HaloGenius so the beta is still required then, got it, thank you!

Latest Stable newer than Beta (relesed April 1st and reuploaded with small fix at April 3rd)
it has newer kernel, updated wifi drivers set and newer AMD driver with support 6700XT/6800/6800XT/6900XT

@HaloGenius I was running the latest stable (see my original post with pic). It did not recognize the memory on the card. I just downgraded to the Beta and it is recognized now:

I am absolutely sure that this post has a stable image released back in January.

Kernel: 5.4.80-hiveos (previous Stable)
Latest Beta: 5.4.0-hiveos #99
Latest Stable: 5.4.0-hiveos #108 with driver amdgpu dated March 25

Well i apologize, i certainly thought i was running the latest stable but i see it now. I updated now to 108 and it is recognized as well. Thank you again!

Hi, I tried these steps and my 6800 isn’t detecting. Anything I need to do to have my 6800 working? I also tried with latest hiveos and didn’t work there as well. Please see the attachment.

It seems that you GPU where detected, the image says that. Probably the miner is not working. Try another miner (teamredminer for exemple), some people reported that Phoenix is not ok nowadays for some GPUs

I tried teamredminer as well. Getting the error below:

Could you share an image of your hiveos screen to see if we can help you? It looks like you are using the wrong version of hiveos, but I know that you said that you are using the right one. We need more data to try to understand

Hey, I’m actually in process of trying new stable version of hiveos. I will share the updates soon.

Making progress. Installed latest stable version of hive. Now it is detecting the GPU fine. Testing with TeamRedMiner. Will share latest update soon.