More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Update RX6800 February / 2021

eu tenho esse problema também, tenho duas rx 6800 da asrock e elas com o passar do tempo vão diminuindo o consumo de 170w para 150w, 130w até zerar e travar tudo. Tambem não sei como resolver isso.

Two Sapphire 6800 non-XT and two 3070. The flight sheet has 2 miners, teamredminer for AMDs and t-rex for the nvidias

Seems to be the best I can do

2 Likes

@wcavanagh did you need to reboot each time you change the settings?

No, only time i find i need to reboot is if i push too far and start getting invalid shares, i find a reboot and a dropdown in settings works well.

Thanks, I can get 62.5 MH

i dont know why this is still happening, i tried everyting…

wdog GPU2 not responding
wdog Thread(s) not responding. Restarting.

1. Use TeamRedMiner or lolMiner instead PhoenixMiner
  2. Samsung GDDR6 typically mem clock 900 +/- 10. Micron can do more but more power hungry
1 Like

Im testing that out, I had already tested TeamRedMiner but without the memory clock changes and I think that is making a difference! I will cross my fingers eheh and I will come back with an update! Thanks for your help.

Thanks for all help from support and forum.
I tested a beta version with RX6800 and after one week, i put my 2 RX 6800 together my main RIG.

For now running Phoenixminer 5.4b

2 Likes

I read al post, and I have the same problem with RX6900. I read I need a beta version. I install beta version with hive-replace -y --beta, but, and now I have 0.6-201@210316 version.

If I do a hive-replace --list I can see 0.6-200@210303with 5.4.99 kernel.

But after hive-replace --beta, my system have 5.4.0

Attach of my hiveos

Now, I don’t know if my beta version supports BigNavi cards and I don’t know if I can update the kernel without reinstalling …

you problem maybe is the phoenixminer. Try the teamredminer instead

No, I try with NBMiner and teamread

Finally, I installed the beta with hive-replace -y --list and after that install the beta 0.6-200 with bignavy support and worked with teamred, but not with phoenix.

I don’t understand why with hive-replace -y --beta doesn’t work if that beta have a major number than the beta I’ve selected.

But now, works and I’m happy

3 Likes

my best result with 6800 is with GMiner. dis you tried it?

1 Like

Hello I have a similar issue or a version of this one.
I am running Beta Hive OS 0.6-200@210302 with kernel 5.4.0 and one of my RX 6800 is running, while the other seems to fail to initialize. AMD driver is OpenCL 20.40.
I have tried with teamredminer and will NBMinrer soon, but I hoped for some advice as I see this has been worked on thoroughly.
I also tried to switch the cards and results seems to be the same (03 is running while 06 is not).

I know that on the current picture both of them are offline, rig is not running atm

The version with BigNavy cards support is 0.6-200@210303 not … 210302. Update doesn’t work. You need to install the 210303 version with hive-replace

2 Likes

@Hive_OS_admin - Please can you just sort this out once and for all please. Been going on for long enough. Also, please can you ensure it works with Phoenix miner as well, there’s no reason it shouldn’t as same Phoenixminer works with Windows. I have friends who have already switched to Rave, but i really don’t want to, but very close! Get it working, make it the main download and everyone can just move on with their lives!!

1 Like

Hello to all!

I am new here and just wanted to show my current settings.
I will soon be adding two more RX6800’s (no XT’s).

Greetings!

Hi,

Also new to hiveOS. Whatever I try I cannot set them up for more MH. No idea, riser already replaced.
Phonixminer does not work, teamredminer is the stable solution for me.

Any suggestion? On windows other rx6800 goes with 62 MH without any problem.