More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Vega 64 Ultimate Guide 56-55 Mhash 130W

Guys I need help, I have a sapphire Vega 64 (blower model) that I can’t get to OC or anything in hive os?? It’ll run on stock settings, nothing else.

I"m looking into flashing bios to a vega 56 it says my current bios is device id is 1002-687f - 1002 0b36 I can’t find a 220watt bios that matches the device id, since I’ve water cooled it do you think I could flash to the 240 watt version?

Just trying to get it to do something better in hive.
Thanks!

Finally success!! I was able to find a compatible Vega 56 Bios, after getting that up and going this stubborn Sapphire Vega 64 will now accept OC and straps.
Currently getting 55.59mhs @ 120watts :sunglasses:

isn’t it a nice feeling to reach 55-56 megahash? ^^,
On ERG it reaches 190-200 Mhash same almost to an rtx 3080

1 Like

Any change someone could point me to the correct Vega 56 BIOS for a Vega 64 with a device ID: 113-D0500150-105. It’s a reference/blower style GPU.

I literally looked at every single one of the 42 different bios options but could not find one that related to the Device ID ending in “150-105

vega 64 for bios flashing to 56 , D0500150-105

here is additional info from GPU-Z

Guys my vega 64 with 56 bios has been running for a couple weeks now.
It rarely throws an invalid but every now and again I get a GPU DETECTED DEAD.
Once restarts its ok and back up to the regular hashrate.
Any clues or recommendations?
Is this damaging to the gpu?
Here’s my straps.

Thanks!

try lowering your core to 1050
memory to 1030

make your RCDRD to 12 instead of using 17.

1 Like

I made a short video on how to reach 57.2 MHs with Sapphire Pulse Vega 56, Samsung memory.

That bumped my hashrate up to 56 as well!

Ok been going a a bit now, no more gpu dead every few days but am getting a bunch invalid now?
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

push core frequency to 1120 and lower memory clock to 1025, if it is not stable, go to 1020.

1 Like

Man, i just got a great offer. A cheap red devil.
Can a vega 64 red devil be flashed with a 56 bios?
Which bios would be compatible?

i have invalids on all of my cards. i would say 1-2 invalids a day is normal. i have 1 card just throws more like 10-12 invalids a day. but that doesnt concerns me. though its annoying to see those red numbers beside the cards i just learnt to live with it. If you want, try lowering your core by 5 or 10 same with your memory until you get no more invalids.

i haven’t had a red devil card. but i’d say as long as it had SAMSUNG memory it should be fine. Lots of bioses at the website in this link.

1 Like

found a fix for invalids.

amdmemtweak --CL 21 --RC 38 --RP 11 --WR 14 --CWL 8 --FAW 12 --RAS 20 --REF 65535 --RFC 248 --RTP 5 --RRDL 6 --RRDS 3 --WTRL 9 --WTRS 4 --RCDRD 12 --RCDWR 12

thats the straps

and OC

Core:1000
Volt:830
Memory:1000

its 53.33 megahash but with no dead gpus and invalids.

@akosi
To me RC is a problem. For 36 I have many invalids even 20-30 per 24 hours on some cards and for 37 it is zero. I’m talking about 56 and 64 with Samsung memory.

Hi Akosi, I have a vega 64 of msi. these are the specifications can you help me?

nice one, i have few of those pulse´s, allso nitro+ can run higher soc without issues.i have run ref 56 samsung allso with high soc and oc´s. imho thereis no point to run with max performance, its no biggie if u have really cheap electricity, but if u pay like here, 0,14$/kW so then u want to concider wattage allso, so i run with a bit lower oc´s to push consumption and temp´s down.
Good hash anyways, well done :+1:

Hello!!
could you help me?
I have mining rxvega 64 ASUS? memory samsung 8G. Can I flash the Vega 56 BIOS into it?
Which BIOS should I use?
devise id 1002687F
subsistem id 104304c4.
I was flashing BIOS from ASUS vega 56, brick!
link to original bios

hey, read the top topic i had the guide in case it got bricked and how to unbrick them.

This one should be fine