More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

When profits are high pool goes down again!

You need set different worker names for each miner. Because pool receives from different miners info like from one miner but reported hashrate changes constantly due overwrites after each package sent from miners to pool

Eg
Miner AMD (hashrate 30) sent package and pool display reported hashrate 30 MH/s
Miner Nvidia (hashrate 50) sent package and pool display reported hashrate 50 MH/s
Miner Nvidia (hashrate 50) sent package and pool display reported hashrate 50 MH/s
Miner AMD (hashrate 30) sent package and pool display reported hashrate 30 MH/s
and so on …

Reported hashrate just info which pool receive from miner. It’s may differ from real-time hashrate

Miners have their own unique names anyway and that’s what I selected from the menu when setting up my flightsheet so, I don’t what you mean I need different worker names? I only have 1 worker with 2 GPU’s. I am just simply wondering what is happening to my reported hasrate vs current hashrate. Because most times I will see something like 120 mh current and reported 28mh…

where do you see those stats in the image you uploaded?

Here you can find the behavior of the income of the pool. This graph is based on a 100 Mh performance over 1 month. Those are the spikes you are talking about. I you compare to other pools, the behavior is quite different. However, I have tried other pools and I have come back to HiveON, because it has given me slightly better performance over time.

It is true that rewards are going down, and we should brace when EIP 1559 arrives next month or so. It is not going to be better. I expect something big will happen and other doors will open for GPU mining, specially NFTs expanding to other areas like art, or videos, or even tweets being sold over the blockchain.

I changed the mirror but still not connecting. I tried different and they all show the worker is offline. But the miner has been active for 2 hours now. I use phoenixminer. I have configured the flight sheet and all in the website. This is what it shows me

I don’t know why i can’t see the stats. Do i need to install HIVE OS? I can’t monitor mining stats without it?

I use my computer to mine, so I don’t have dedicated farm or gpus for that, so booting into hive os in my pc will be a problem because I wouldn’t be able to use the computer.
Can anybody help?

boot with hive and copy your worker URL by clicking it like in pic. then exit and go with your browser to that copied address=your worker… then u can go to pool etc

or… go to POOL
and paste your wallet address to the field…

Yes, that was what I was doing and it worked fine until this monday. I pasted my wallet address in the field at the Pool Website (hiveon.net) and it showed me the stats without problem. But since monday I cannot access the pool website, that’s what I am struggling with this days, and it is a shame because I haven’t reached the payout threshold and I don’t want to switch to other pool since this one gave me a good lot of shares.
Can you access the pool website without problem?

yes. You havent change your wallet on your flight sheet or anything…?

Nope. I have changed nothing :frowning: I always check the stats at the pool website with my wallet address but as I said, suddenly I couldn’t connect, and I tried to configure hiveos.farm and still not showing anything. For what you say it may be something with me.

PM me. Maybe we can find solution for you.

Replied via PM!

I’m stable as sh#t. I use nanopool though since I only have 1 rig it’s still free. That pool has always been stable for me so I’ve stuck with it. Every other I try seems to either yeild less or have a horrificly slow/confusing interface.

You are aware that almost every single time there is a bull run, Coinbase, Binanace, and every other crypto exchange experience the exact same issue.

Every time there is a top, and more people access the website to check out their sweet sweet profits, the front end server gets overloaded and crashes.

“How can such a large exchange not be able to support the traffic” because it’s not like it’s the same amount of people accessing the website every time. That number grows every time as well.

You say “we as miners have no way of knowing what is really going on or just have to ‘trust them’ that we are being credited with the shares we might or might not have submitted.” You can see the shares being submitted to the pool via the miner log, and if they’re being submitted to the pool, you will be paid for them.

You can verify this by literally every other time this happening, and you getting paid appropriately. This is where the trust comes in, because they have not done anything to violate that trust. Innocent until proven guilty.

2 Likes

Hi Guys Ive Been Mining on Hive now for 2 weeks and the pay rates are the best out there no complaints here .

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.