More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

10 Golden Rules Of Crypto Trading Every Trader Should Follow

Crypto trading is the buying & selling of bitcoins and altcoins, usually in a crypto exchange marketplace. Crypto trading offers many benefits for the global economy, like lower transaction fees and protection against identity theft.

for more details, read our blog >> 10 Golden Rules Of Crypto Trading Every Trader Should Follow

I’ve been trading with FBS for a long time, more than 2 years. I’m satisfied with a lot of things, in particular with low spreads, the number of trading assets, the choice of platforms. I am not satisfied with everything, unfortunately. I don’t withdraw funds always quickly, and the support service always takes a long time to answer. The broker FBS is normal (here it is https://fbs.com/). I have a good trading conditions, a lot of trading assets. I can not always make profit, of course, but I work in profit. The broker always has online support, the withdrawal of funds is quite real.

Despite the fact that cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin are becoming more mainstream, the industry is still relatively new. As a result, financial industry regulators are continuing to review and scrutinize the practices of cryptocurrency exchanges and other crypto companies in order to prevent money laundering and identity theft. civil id status check

It’s still hard for me to decide on my preferences. Cryptocurrency seems like a dangerous trading area, but if you think about it, trading is never calm. It doesn’t matter if you’re selling stocks on the advice of youngandthrifty.ca or you’re a sock dealer in a wild market. The difference is only in the amounts of money that you can lose or gain. I started trading in the stock market a few years ago, and it still shows more stability compared to the cryptocurrency market. But I don’t know what will happen tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.