More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

12 RX580 - Biostar B250 Pro BTC

Hello,

When initiating HIVE, validation occurs with that green OK, recognizes the name of the rig and IP, recognizes that they are AMD gpu’s and then generates an error (attached).
Does anyone know how to solve it? Both with 01 or 12 gpu the error is the same.

I cant upload a pic with iphone.

[12.936916] amdgpu 0000:01:00.0: Invalid PCI ROM header sognature: expecting 0xaa55, got 0xffff

[quote=“kaueramone;143”]Hello,

When initiating HIVE, validation occurs with that green OK, recognizes the name of the rig and IP, recognizes that they are AMD gpu’s and then generates an error (attached).
Does anyone know how to solve it? Both with 01 or 12 gpu the error is the same.

I cant upload a pic with iphone.

[12.936916] amdgpu 0000:01:00.0: Invalid PCI ROM header sognature: expecting 0xaa55, got 0xffff

[/quote]

Hi, I have the same MB and VGA´s but when I put more than 7/8 VGA´s it doesn´t mine.
Can you help me?
Thanks!

I get the same error on my 6 x MSI Armor RX580 GPUs. There is another thread going around with the same problem and the common factor is we are both using modded BIOS.

Any chance yours are flashed too?

I have the same issue (the same setup: 6 RX 580, BIOSTAR MB), get the warning, but I use the stock BIOS. My problem is that I lose connection to my rig, however miners work fine. I would be interested in some solutions.