More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3060 (LHR) Hashrate Low (Multiple Card Brands) - NBMINER

Hey guys, I recently installed a Gigabyte and Zotac 3060 into an existing rig that has a bunch of 3060 TI LHRs. I’m running NBMINER 39.6 and N295.44 drivers. I have a friend down the street with the exact same cards and he’s getting 33mhs steady but he’s not using HiveOs.

No matter what OC settings I apply the mh/s doesn’t move which tells me its full locked.

Any suggestions?

I’ve tried OC memory all the way up to 2800 and nothing…

update everything, trex 24.7 gets the highest hashrate currently. dont use core offsets either, use a locked core clock around 1500 to 1600, increase mem til its not stable.

should get you 37+mh on the 3060 and 46mh on the 3060ti all with lower power draw

1 Like

ok thanks…the issue is I have to mine to Nicehash and last I checked it didn’t support TREX

I just tried those settings and it didn’t move at all…

Ok so switching to T-REX fixed it!..WOW 37!..but now there’s a new problem.

My AMD RX 480 won’t detect…even after reboot.

1 Like

Hi
Dear friend, you can not use t-rex for this card.
To solve the problem must be nbminer
Which gives you a small amount less

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I just found other people in a forum post saying it works fine on T-REX so I’m asking them what they did.

1 Like

trex only supports nvidia cards, switch your core clocks to locked clocks like i said above, and reboot. otherwise you’re wasting power still.

add another miner like teamredminer to your flightsheet for the rx480

1 Like

thanks I fixed it by adding a nbminer to the flight sheet for that amd card…also not sure how to set core clocks to locked…is there a guide you can point me to?

thanks

any value above 500 is treated as a locked core value

If you can figure out the flight sheet

I did switch from lolminer to t-rex. Getting a bit better hashrate now. I did try your spec but I’m getting higher temp card. Since I’m on stock cooling (in a cool room), I’m running these specs for lower cards temps

1 Like

What does TRex have the lhr % set at? I’ve been trying to lower my tune to see what TRex can do with jacking up the lhr %. I think it makes it easier on the GPUs while maintaining the same or better hashrate.

I’m using nbminer… with the following OC setting and I’m getting consistent 35.5 -36 @115W… CC:1550, MC:2600, PL:120

What driver is good for T-ReX and 3060 ? Thanks in advance!

latest

Looks to me like your core clock is wrong. Should be 1650, not 200.

Sorry, I guess I should have elaborated. Which is the latest driver? 470.63.01 nvidia?

try 3080’s cc-200 mem2400 pl240 for 72-74 MH