More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3060 ti lhr / 3070 lhr / 3070 ti lhr

yes and i replied to you that my retarded card can’t mine more than 23 mhs, no matter what oc i put

Sorry, i m new on this forum, didnt see the reply under my comment. How about this? it is gigabyte, but not lhr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7JRb8tLAQ

well i guess that problem on my side is lhr card

I would go for Ergo instead of Ravencoin, Ravencoin stress the vram on GPU and will burn out in future, it can reach more than 104C that is the limit.

3060ti LHR is my favorite because is cheap and can make 133.
3070ti LHR is way more expensive and gets little hotter when mining, can do 173.
I can’t tell on 3070 LHR because I don’t have, but for sure I will be getting 3060ti LHR & 3070 LHR for Ergo

1 Like

I never mined ERGO.
And yes for raven temp jump up and usage is up to 180 watt.
Is there some “manual”? Which wallet, which exchange to use, and stuff like that?
tnx

You mean for Ergo?

you can use miningpoolstats.stream/ as an directory for any coin, inside it tells you everything like pools, supplies, exchange, value, difficulty, etc.
from here you have to do your own homework.

I mine in nanopool and exchange in coinex for usdt.

The “problem” with 3060ti LHR is that there are models with diffrent type of memory (i think). Someone here complain for low hasrate on 3060ti lhr, mining ergo. I also found little data about mining with 3060ti lhr and the data are controversial. One person stated that has good hasrate with raven, other person (here on the forum: hfcartel) stated it has low hasrate

On the other hand, data for 3070ti suggest consistency on all models (all have micron memory). For that i like 3070ti.
About 3070 LHR: too little data

1 Like

problem with 3060TI and mining ravencoin is that you have to set oc to 180 wat, card will heat up to 75 and your profit will be miserable.
i mine etherum now on max 34mh with 3060ti lhr but with 100 wat and temp is 39

180W it shouldn’t be a problem for a GPU that has an official TDP of 200W. By the way, in games EVGA 3060 ti FTW3 consumes on average 223 W (Founders Edition has 200). Then why is 180W a problem?

It’s not a problem, i am just telling you that it spend more power on raven, for low profit.
On eth it spend just up to 109 watt, for triple profit.
It’s not problem, but its wasting of money if you mine raven with 3060ti

You can mine raven coin using ethash algorithm using unmineable through HiveOs an save the power consumption.

1 Like

How??

This is for SHIBA.
But use the same concept for raven.

https://unmineable.com/coins/RVN
Choose the algo eth or kawpow and type in ur hashrates for each. You’ll need to calculate your wattage.

1 Like

ok thank you, but when i put all in excell at this moment i get better result mining eth than raven.

To explain:
mining raven with ethash algorithm i get 60 mhs
mining raven with kawpow i get 34 mhs

with ethash i mine 45 raven coins
with kawpow i mine 58 raven coins

even when you cut electricity costs, its still more profitable to mine in kawpow

For me its Ethash

well you have better results in ethash, thats for sure!

What gpu do you have and what overclocks. Maybe im not getting the hash rate i should on raven?

i use only 1050TI on raven now.
c 100 M 2000
i get nearly 6mhs

Well you said you got 60 and 34 MH on raven. So is that multiple gpus or one 3070?