More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3060 ti - listed gpu not found

I seem to have problems to get hiveos to find the gpu. But it is listed in hive, both on the site and on the local machine.

If i run nvidia-info in the console i get No Nvidia gpu found or nvidia-smi error. Driver version is 455.45.01. Anyone have the same problem?

The same problem comes when i try and run the miner. It says it cant find any gpus.

Any ideas on what to do?

Hi. Even though it shows the Driver version. Run the below command

nvidia-driver-update

after sucessfull driver update, reboot and check

That worked, thank you :slight_smile: Its mining.

But it seems that i cant use the overclock functions in Hive. It says:

Nvidia settings applied with errors
Fri Jan 1 17:53:36 EET 2021
Detected 1 NVIDIA cards
No cards available for OC!
Please check BIOS settings, risers, connectors and PSU.
Try to update Nvidia drivers.

I use 455.45.01 now and it works fine otherwise.

2 Likes

I have the same issue with OC settings. Have anyone ideas?

1 Like

exactly the same problem here, have a rtx 3060 ti and a rtx 3070. Both are detected by HiveOS and listed…but if I do nvidia-info, oc settings, try to run the miner etc it says no cards available.

Tried tweaking bios gen 1-2-3-auto, updated drivers and hiveos also.

Not sure what to do next.

Just a little update. For some reason I reinstalled again the nvidia drivers and it seemed to work this time. Although Im getting a lot of invalid shares with miners other than NBminer (phoenix, nano and trex)

Galera tenho rtx que da erro ao minerar eth no hive os alguem pode me ajudar 619969025196

i am having this message and would like to know if anyone has gotten a fox for this. please help i am a noob.
Detected 2 NVIDIA cards

No cards available for OC!
Please check BIOS settings, risers, connectors and PSU.
Try to update Nvidia drivers.

I have same problem and name of my gpu has been changed and is showing as GA104 [GeForce RTX 3060 Ti LHR].
I upgrade and downgrade nvidia driver and hive image.i tried driver ver 495 nad 470 and 460 and 450 also i replaced riser and PSU but still i have this problem and not mining my gpu. when i use of command nvidia-info i get the below error:
No Nvidia GPUs found or driver not loaded

who can help me for resolve this problem.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.