More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

32-33 mh/s - rx 580/570

Set PL to 70 for your cards. Also why are you giving 1.250 V to your memory. That seems way too high. Memory by default runs at .95V for my 580s in their stock bios. I doubt it would be much different for your 570s. Remove memory voltage and leave it at blank.

I dont know, I only set it like on screens in this group :D.
What is PL please?
Thank you

Yes hashrate is good but I would like to make watts friendly for my electricity bills :frowning:

When you click on the overclock button there should be a field called Power Limit somewhere in there. You set 70 there.

Thank you, and is it safe?

Thank you bro for the reply.
Happy mining

Absolutely, worst thing that happens is the miner crashes.

Thank you, and If is bad settings, that mining rig will be crash, or only off, or what did happen?

I dont flashing bios or make some another settings on this cards. Only in Hiveos… cards have 2 years…

Nothing you will see invalid shares or your rig will restart. Dont worry, try new number until you dont get what you want and stable. Then let it mineee :slight_smile:

you can download stock from hive os bios libary straight from bios update tab…

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19CnPkqkACp2RA2QNqMHR22-8aHgB7YkO?usp=sharing

Samsung K4G80325FC · 115-C940PI2-100 rx570 there is stock and patched version. You might have to flash factory first and patched after :wink:

I use TeamRedMiner, It’s more stable, with a bit lower hash rate but also less power than PhoenixMiner.

When i change to teamred miner does not start. Dont know why

Hey i can fine tune that tig to get you an extra 10-15Mh/s reach me via email: luis15pt at gmail.com

hey buddy. u seems to have some good oc´s, can you give any clues for 580/590 settings. Btw, i have one MSI Armor 8Gt with hynix mem, cant find good bios for that, so any leads to that direction would be much appreciated

@Smining570 Thank’s bro but my card is an
rx 580 msi armor mk1 with Samsung K4G80325FC · xxx-xxx-xxx memory
so if you have a stock bios for this card share it with me, it would be very nice.
Happy mining

sorry, my other armor 580 is with micron. These cards mem´s are really hard to find and the info that i have found is confusing…some say that hynix on msi armor 580 is actually samsung etc :roll_eyes:…well, that 580 armor-hynix card is out of duty for now… :confused:

I can share it if you want, but im not sure would be the same with yours

im actually running my card with hynix Mem with that same Samsung vbios, not hashing fully but working. I dont have the actual oem bios, only the one from tech power up. sorry

Yes thx bro