More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

4 card build, issues with hiveOS any help is welcomed

So, I have x2 570 4gb cards, x1 480 8gb, x1 3060 lhr.

Before adding the 3060 i’ve had NO problems with miners/hiveos.

adding 3060, setting up a second miner on same flight sheet > launch > first miner freezes up but second one loads fine. Shells no longer operational (wont start a new one, and or let you use an already open one, freezes the OS it seems).

set all three AMD cards to one network/miner, then the 3060 to it’s own miner on ETH.
same issue as above is repeated.

Removed the 3060/miner from flight sheet, attempting to launch x3 AMD cards solo on TRM(teamredminer). Miner itself says “loading teamredminer one or two lines of info” then nothing, and shell/os freezes again.

Finally got all four cards to mine simultaniously on 2 miners. but during this over time the first miner will randomly crash/disconnect and show 0-2 m/h for all cards set on it, then it’ll recover. still having same issues with shells/hive during this.

still have the four cards mining currently, hash rates and shares are still going it seems but hive and shells wont respond to commands/updates.

I’m really new into mining keep that in mind please, if anyone knows what part/and or problem might be causing this and wants to help please do comment or reach out to my discord shinzoop#5024 THANK YOU

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.