More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

How do you check? I know how to use hive-replace but that’s about it…

What are the numbers on the settings you shared?

Under my nose… what are the numbers your buddy is getting?

Around 46.8mh@70ish Watt
I think he also lowered the SoC even farther to around 870

Dear friends; This is how my MSI Rt 6700 xt cards are. Teamredminer, I tried to apply the Oc settings shared here, which consumes around 70 watts, but I was not very successful. I would gladly accept your suggestions. I also want to ask; In Oc settings, Core Clock Mhz, Core Voltage, Memory Controller Voltage, mV, Memory Clock Mhz, Memory Voltage mV, Power Limit, SoC frequency Mhz, SoC VDDmax mV we prefer these values according to which reference data. Thanks a lot for your help.

Note: I am using Smart Plug. The value of the smart plug, which appears 513 watts in the photo, appears to be 751 watts. I am using 2 power supplies. @HaloGenius , @horhe

XFX model QICK 319

~90W from the wall by wattmeter / 70W by core in GUI

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. I will try these values. I want to ask what is the SoC Frequency Mhz value? How do we write the number here?

SoC clock 960 MHz
SoC voltage (max) 806mV

As usual … nothing special. Not sure that I understand what do you mean

1 Like

thanks, for answer, According to which reference value are 960 and 806 written?

It’s reference for good GPU. Some of them can be downvolted a little bit less than 800 mV
Core clock also can be lowered 960 → 872 → 800 but hashrate also will drop.
According to my observations it is almost an ideal value. Values lower than this may allow to reduce the consumption by an additional 1-2 W, but the stability also drops.

For some GPUs changing SoC voltage lead to become rig to be unstable, so be careful.
You should have a smart outlet or physical access to the rig so that you can reload the rig if it suddenly hangs up.

So do we have to write a value to the Soc voltage? Can’t we just write the other values and not write them?

You can set OC settings for all GPU (1)
If you need skip some value then put 0

Also you can call OC setting for only one GPU (2)

1 Like

I entered the values you said on one of my cards. The system, which normally consumes 751 watts when I follow it from the smart socket, drops 240 watts from time to time. Do these settings show that my cards are causing instability?

and just got this message: “teamredminer: GPU 2: detected DEAD”

I suggest such algorithm:

1. Start your rig without any values in SoC Clock/Voltage
  2. If rig works fine than put SoC Clock as 960 and SoC voltage 1000
  3. Reduce by 50 and check stability and power consumption. If stability will be lost than adjust by 25 mV upper
  4. Decrease until you reach 800mV or higher if you lose stability earlier according to the previous 3).
3 Likes

I restored it, it continues to work normally. Frankly, I dare not. I am worried that the system will not stand up again. What I want is to get maximum efficiency by consuming only minimum watts. of course with Teamredminer

With your SoC values and my oc I’m at 65w really nice thank you!

You don’t have maybe SoC values for the 6900xt?:innocent:

Generally 960MHz@800mV will work for 6800/6800xt/6900xt too

2 Likes

this is best oc for 6700 so far. it works also on gigabyte with samsung memory

thank you brother

Hi all thxs for the advice. I managed to download the newst and stable version of hiveOS and it did work! now i have my 8 cards rig working. But i have a new issue, i am trying to setup my 2nd 8 card rig but i can hash just with one card. Once i connect the otherones the system does recognize them but the dont hash, system shows off line as if they didnt have internet signal but they actually do. Any advice what could it be??