More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Phoenixminer 5.5c Ok. 5.6 not working

it worked, thanks a lot bro

Here’s what fixed it for me, I went on Hive Shell and typed “hive-replace -y --stable” make sure it fully installs and reboots, then after use PheonixMiner 5.4c! This fixed it for me

1 Like

Don’t suppose anyone might help me out with why I have 1 card with a lower hash rate than the others, I get similar value with Core clock 1300

Can you picture overclock settings? I have same card and memory temperature is about 82-88 degres sometimes 90 and fan speed from 80-100 %. Hashrate is stable 47.04

Follow my OC settings.

Can you picture me like this
I dont know where to enter those data

Sorry if this is a more basic question, how do you show / change the DPM state?

I have a similar picture, only the memory temperature cannot be reduced…
Probably nothing without downvolting, but how to do it(HiveOS + MorePowerTool)?

1 Like

After today’s update, it started getting 8w power and not digging. Is there anyone who has the same problem?

Mine stayed the same I was hoping for a better HASH Rate.
Did you try it without over clock settings?

I don’t seem to be able to get the option for Core State / DPM but still running lower than the rest for some reason:

Also still drawing more power for less hash rate

So i’ve noticed that my card (that was running slower than the others) looks to be running at a core state of 855 vs 1250.

Is this an easy fix, apologies about all the posts?

Basic option in overclock tab?

@cjfolkard1

Hi, i got my 6700xt Yeston Samsung. I tried many algorithms but it still does not work. Can anyone have worked with Yetson? Need help :pray:

I have tried clocking it differently but it looks as though it can’t jump up into the same band as the rest of the cards

Hello, can you pass me your fan configuration?

Hi, im sort of new to this, I am running amd 5600 and xfx 6700 xt cards, when I start miner it picks up the 5600 but not the 6700, it did before and something went wrong now it says gpu unknown in green then start mining without the 6700, any ideas, running stable version of hiveos

From 0.6-203@210503 update notes:

• PhoenixMiner v5.6b (added support latest drivers for Linux. Notices: 1) this is Beta release of miner and added for testing purposes - need select version manually in miner settings 2) RX 6000 series “BigNavi” seems broken after epoch 412 in v5.5-5.6b: use v5.4c or other miners)
1 Like