More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6x RTX 3060 Ti LHR Mining RIG - RVN stable settings

Hi,

In my rig each GPU has a different RVN mining performance even though they are the same cards even from the same store. You can see that in the pics below. I saw that in nvidia clocks these three cards with weaker performance have a smaller core. Do you know why? And how to fix it?

Zrzut ekranu 2021-08-25 o 22.53.40

1 Like

Use absolute core clocks. Set all cards to the desired core clock. For instance set them 1450

Already tried, same situation, 3 cards with good Hashrate, and another 3 with bad hashrate

Your memories are also with offset. Use absolute values and tweak them a bit. It doesnt matter if all cards are the same , they can differ in performance.

Try like this. trex miner

Look what i Have here.

Yes, I’m facing the same problem. Same models from the same shop. (MSI 3060ti Gaming X)

I tried to use absolute core clocks 1350. Only one card (GPU1) seems to have effect from the setting. Other (GPU0, GPU1) Core clocks stuck around ~950.

Use absolute core clock

The only core clock that works on my 3060ti´s is 1430. Give it a try.

Update on the issue. Seems like MSI Gaming X 3060ti LHR doesn’t response to overclock settings. I tried to set the PL to 170, nothing happened. Been searching around the web, may be because of the Hynix memory. It has issues with overclocking and high temp.

Get 3070ti LHR. I have 3, one on mt main PC and 2 on HiveOS. They’re very stable both Samsung and Micron memory.

I have 2 x Gigabyte Gaming OC Pro with Samsung memory, they run pretty cool and clock really nicely

The RTX 3060 TI’s do around 30Mh each on Ravencoin

The RX470 / RX560’s do Ergo

I am trying to build 6x 3060 ti lhr rig, what motherboard did u use?
Can you share parts of your rig pls?
Thank you

I am tryong to build 6x 3060 ti lhr rig can you tell me wich motherboard did u use?
Thank you

Asrock H510 Pro BTC+
Pentium Gold 6405
Kingston FURY 8GB 2666
HiveOS on Sandisk USB 16GB
Corsair RM850 x 2

Asus z490 prime will work, or z390.

THE PROBLEM WITH MSI GAMING X 3060TI LHR IS THE BIOS!!!. YOU NEED TO FLASH THE BIOS AND ALL THE PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED!. FLASH IT WITH THE BIOS OF THE MSI 3060TI VENTUS LHR. :wink:
YOU ARE WELCOME.[quote=“rkwjunior, post:15, topic:47612, full:true”]
Asus z490 prime will work, or z390.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Hi. Thank you for this info.
Which specific problem did you solve by flashing vBIOS?
Hynix memory OC issue?

Mate, thank you so much!

I did it and those are the results :smiley:

Gonna wait for like 12 hrs, and if there will be no issue i will replace bios on other 3 cards

did you force flash this BIOS? Do you have link to this bios?

Yes, I had to force update.
This is bios which I used: VGA Bios Collection: MSI RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB | TechPowerUp

1 Like