More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

After booting rig works OK, but later hashrate is falling

All GPUs works, but each GPU hashrate descreased approximately twice. Also, when hashrate falls, I dont see GPUs hashrates and temperatures in the web interface. What is the problem?

Could you screenshot the web interface? Check my other posts, may be related.

I’m having the exact same issue with the 49 build. Suddenly my gtx 1070 is not recognized anymore (fans still spinning) hash rate dropping from 1100 to 580

hi, i`m having the same issue on gtx1080 (normal hash speed ~580) and on 49 build is stating ok and after 5-10 minutes ithe hash rate si going down with ~50%

I have similar problem since 02.05.15 6:20 central europe time. I have lost remote control and also hash + temp was not visible. But pool was showing OK hash so I let it work till now. Today I have done reboot directly from rig ( remote location ). But after boot it is hanging in desktop and no window will show. I can not also start browser or anything. I can just right click and select exit desktop. After this I can see error message:
It seems X server failed to run ( or you have stopped it ).This can happen with some GPUs and buggy drivers. But you still can use hive in console.

So there I can enter miner and I can see that hashrate is lower and fans are not working according to OC setup. So I believe that OC setup is not applied. But when I try to reaply OC from browser it will write that OC is applyed than nothing will change.

Power draw is OK.

Thank you for help

If anyone care remake of USB driver helped