More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Aggressive undervolting - reapplying

I’ve noticed that in order to correctly apply aggressive undervolt I need to go to Worker->Settings->Push and only after reapplying the settings all cards are correctly undervolted.

On reboot, it looks like amd-oc.aggressive.sh is ran twice. While this script is running for the second time, in the same time miner is starting. After it stabilizes some cards are still not undervolted properly and I need to Push settings again. This time miner is stopped, amd-oc.aggressive.sh is ran again and after it finishes miner is restarted. And now I finally have properly undervolted rig.

This is mostly noticable while running TeamRedMiner (but it is happening with other miners as well). After reboot, most of the cards are showing 70-80W but there is on or two cards showing around 100W. After pressing Push - they are all at 70-80W.

Can please someone check this and rearrange startup so that miner is started only after amd-oc.aggressive.sh has finished. In fact, I’m not really sure why is it running twice after all?!?