More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

All cryptocurrencies for mining

Hello
I am an older generation and I do not have such an overview as you young people who have a lot of information.
Can you please advise what other cryptocurrencies is suitable for mining on the GPU? I only know about ETH.
Or is somewhere on the net a list of todays most suitable cryptocurrencies for mining on graphics card?
Thanks Jiris

Easiest is ETC with Hiveon pool. It allows 4gb cards at this point. It will also stay POW after ETH moves to POS.

Many others, I struggle to find choices to believe in, but a lot of people are mining RVN.

i personally check whattomine.com . there you can select you GPUs and see what you can get from them on different coins. but still i dont know what will happen in 10 days when ETH reduce the rewards and in an year when they go to POS. guess people will mine raven coin or Ergo or something else.

Try to look on https://vexel.com/ services. They provide info about all available crypto and have such cool features as buying using your debit/credit card or withdrawing to external wallets and bank accounts.

Good going! Older is a state of mind and aches lol So you aren’t that old if you try to learn new things.

Depends also on the size of your farm. ETH is currently the most profitable, and rather easy to mine. However, you need to mine enough to get a payout. If you have one card it might take a while. You can try alternate networks (polygon) to get paid at smaller amounts but can be a bit confusing if you haven’t done much crypto.

Along with whattomine, minerstat is another site I check. To find pools, you can check https://miningpoolstats.stream. They show most of the mineable coins, but some you won’t be able since there are coins that need an asic.

An option to mine other coins is unmineable.com. With a falling market, you might do better mining ETH and swapping for the coin you want. Between their commissions, and spread, unmineable isn’t always a good deal. However, they make it rather easy to do. You can even hodl eth and do the exchange at more favorable time.

Some coins are small or new, and haven’t been integrated into major wallets, so you will need a separate one. Not a major issue, but might complicate things.

Something you didn’t say is how new you are at crypto. So needs to be said, don’t mine to exchange or browser plugin wallets. Depending on your assets a hardware wallet might be worth it.

Hi Jiris! When it comes to mining cryptocurrencies on GPUs, Ethereum (ETH) surely has been one of the popular choices. But, there are several other cryptocurrencies that you can consider mining on your graphics car, like Ravencoin (RVN) and Vertcoin (VTC). And if you later on want to buy something you can consider reputable exchanges like Finteria https://finteria.com/. This platform offer a user-friendly interface and allow you to buy a variety of cryptocurrencies using traditional currencies like USD or EUR.

You’re never too old to dive into the world of crypto mining! Besides ETH, there are several other cryptocurrencies you can mine with your GPU.
Some popular options include:
Ravencoin (RVN)
Litecoin (LTC)
Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Monero (XMR)
Zcash (ZEC)
These coins are known for being GPU-friendly, but it’s essential to do your research and check profitability based on your hardware and electricity costs.
And if you decide to get deeper into crypto, remember to consider tools like a crypto mixer to keep your transactions private and secure.