More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Amdgpu: [powerplay] Voltage value looks like a Leakage ID but it's not patched

Can anyone help me with this error i keep getting when i start my rig i dont understand it and everything i find online is no help.

a screenshot of ur issue with miner config would be helpful so other can give ur better solutions

I have same problem. I atach screem capture

Hi, could you solve that?

Did you ever figure this out? I recently started getting that error as well. Here’s what happened with me. I added 3 GPU’s to one of my rigs. When adding the 3 I also had to add another PSU. Upon first boot, I forgot to turn on my smart outlet, which was powering the secondary PSU. Unfortunately all my risers were powered from the original PSU so all my cards attempted booting without enough power. Long story short, it fried that motherboard :frowning: I got another MB from one of my other rigs and only connected 5 GPUs this time and now get that same error every time I boot. All GPU’s are mining properly and that error doesn’t seem to be an issue. I’m just curious what it’s about.

I know this is old topic but for anyone else stumbling across this:

I believe this has to do with the bios communication with the motherboard regarding fans. Some VGAs were built for specific models of servers or laptops or for certain manufacturers (e.g. dell or apple). This error is most likely unimportant for mining rigs because it has to do with relationships between cpu, gpu, ambient temperature, and fan speed. Anyone is welcome to butt in if I’m wrong.

So was there ever a resolution to this? I all of a sudden am having this issue. I was running 4 cards, 1 was supposedly dead, but I disconnected all cards and found 2 that mine on the rig and when I add even 1 more I get this same stupid error.

If you figured it out could you share your resolve for this? I at this point am assuming I have some bad riser adapters. Thinking, why 2 and not the other 3. So far the HiveOS folks have proven never to get involved in helping anyone so we have to rely on helping each other.

This happened put of the blue and cannot figure the reason why after it was uo and running and doing great for like a month straight.