More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ASROCK CHALLENGER D Radeon RX 5700 XT - can anyone comment on these?

These are going on sale for a good price where I live and I’d like to know if anyone has had any experience with this GPU in particular (ASROCK CHALLENGER D Radeon RX 5700 XT).

There is also a similar GPU being sold for 20$ more ASROCK PHANTOM Gaming D Radeon RX 5700 XT.

I tried looking on this forum for these models but not much came up, mostly a variety of RX 5700 XT bios and OC settings.

Thanks in advance!

I am getting issues with the ASRock Challenger. I think it may not be suitable for mining. Modifying the memory straps makes the card unstable, and it doesn’t like low core voltage.

I think I am giving up on this card, and replacing it with a card that can handle well under clocking.

If anyone has a different opinion about the ASRock I would love to hear. It would be great if this cheap card could be used for mining.

That’s unfortunate to hear, these GPUs are going for 470 and 490 CAD but I have not seen much feedback regarding their performance. The price is not worth the headache imo.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.