More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ASRock H510 Pro BTC+ - Can't boot in HiveOS from a flash drive

Hello. I bought a ASRock H510 Pro BTC, but when I try to boot in HiveOS, I’m getting a black screen after I press enter. I can get into the bios and hiveos load the initial page… Already updated the bios, what can I do to solve this problem? I can boot into windows no problem… already tried disabling CSM too.

1 Like

Check your flash drive into another PC to see if boots…

Same issue that I am having. Purchased a new ASRock H510 Pro+, i5 11400, 32Gig, using the CPU for video for now. I have the latest Hive OS burned on a USB. When I go to boot, I see the display of the board, then the next is the boot up screen showing HIVE OS and Advanced Options for HIVE OS and Enter Setup…If I choose HIVE OS the display goes blank and then displays No Signal. If I choose Advanced Options for HIVE, it displays loading the ramdisk and then the monitor goes blank and displays No Signal. Purchased another USB and still the same.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.