More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Asrock Taichi 6800XT low hashrate help!

When I set core=1240 mem=1065 for Asrock Taichi 6800XT, the hashrate drops. But when I set core=1200 vdd=800 mem=2150, I get 59.31 M

h/s. What should I do to get 64?

Hi,
Check this:
Core 1250
Mem 2150

Thank you. But I haven’t tried those settings. I set the latest core:1250 vdd:675 mem:1050. 62.20mh output

Could you get higher MH? What was your last configuration? Thanks

I couldn’t find a higher one, I continue with the settings I gave last time.
core:1250 vdd:675 mem:1050 SoC VDDmax:960

1 Like

Thanks, what is the power consumption?

Power 116 w

1 Like

Thanks

Hi FastCrimes,

Did you make any other settings? I only got 61.4 MH with 136W under the values indicated above.

Hi Lmanga
What program are you using as a miner? If it’s not Gminer, try it there and give the SoC VDDmax:960

I was using Teamredminer, I will test with the Gminer. Thanks.

Hi FastCrimes, I understand that I have the same card you have, RT6800XT Asrock Taichi,
can you please send me a screenshot of your configuration, or in any case confirm me this,

as far as I see the fields Memory Controller Voltage, Memory Voltage, Power Limit and Soc Frequency you have left them blank?

and what version of Hiveos are you using?

all that will help me, as I am very novice, thanks.

Lmanga,

Luego de aplicar el overclock , todo funciono bien ??
ahora consume 116wats la gpu?

finalmente, la configuracĂłn quedo como en la imagen?

los campos Memory Controller Volatage , Memory Votlaje, Power Limit, Soc Frequency quedaron vacios?

Hola Carlos, nunca me llegĂł a funcionar a 116Watts. Pero te dejo como estan configuradas las mĂ­as, trabajando a 140W.

Me dan 62.15 MH

Lmangas gracias por el screenshot, configuraste el DPM = 5 ??

la primera 6800xt que configure se quemo, al parecer por que use un cable de alimentaciĂłn vga y a su auxiliar le puse un splitter para obtener 3 salidas de 8 pines, y ahora estoy un poco temeroso de hacer el overclock por eso estoy informandome bien,

entiendo que tu alimentas tu 6800xt con 2 cables vga correcto? (1 cable va a una entrada de 8 pines en el gpu, el otro cable con su auxiliar va a la otras 2 entradas de 8 pines en el gpu)

por otro lado, llegaste a configurar el valor del DPM o no?

gracias.

Hello friends, you can only enter the settings I gave. I also use the settings I gave, I dig Gminer.

Actually, these cards are supposed to give 63 64 mhs, but I couldn’t find the right overclock settings. I get 62.19, 62.20, 62.21 mhs at these settings 115 w

Hello Fastcrimes,

thanks for your help,

and that value of 5, is that the DPM, how do you configure it?

DPM